AxeOMatic DSP Now Available

You want it saved from session to session? Done.
That should be helpful. I have a question, is it possible in AOM DSP to have the option to search for .syx files rather that .wav files by default ? Presently I need to click on filetype and select .syx (I'm on Win XP SP2) each time I want to load an IR. That will speed up the process. Thanks !

Tested some this morning but just can't get that error to return... But I'll get back to you if it appears .

That should be helpful. I have a question, is it possible in AOM DSP to have the option to search for .syx files rather that .wav files by default ? Presently I need to click on filetype and select .syx (I'm on Win XP SP2) each time I want to load an IR. That will speed up the process. Thanks !

Yes, I'd also find that an option to set the default to either .syx or .wav would be useful...

That only happens on Windows, and if I keep working around Windows shortcomings it just encourages people to keep using Windows... :twisted

Ill take a look at it and see if there is a way to do that while still allowing either file type to be selected.

I'm still waiting on examples of presets that are causing the cab block not found error.

How's this?

Screen%20Shot%202012-10-19%20at%209.01.11%20AM.jpeg

If nothing else comes up I'll probably go through a release cycle in the next day or so.

LMO, thanks! This takes the mixing headaches and tedious work out of shooting multi-mic IRs, now I can shoot each mic then mix in AOM. No more re-setup and re-shoot because the back mic was too low or the 'color' mic was too high.

Hi,

I just started playing around with the AOM DSP demo, since I just bought into the ownhammer tier3 deal, and will probably end up buying the full version which looks very useful. I'm trying to organize some older IRs and am having trouble with the batch renaming. I'm trying to just name them all based on the individual filenames, but that option appears to use the entire filepath with the folder names. This quickly uses up the 32 characters and truncates before even getting to the filename itself. I presume this is a bug, right? I'm on Win7 x64. Let me know if you need more details or want me to test anything in particular.

Thanks,
Mitch

How's this?

Very cool indeed thanks...when your clicking a lot opening IR's and navigating folders repeatedly, etc. saving that one click to sometimes have to change the extension in that particular place (Open dialog box) in the workflow is great...

Can you add the version number to the download? It would be nice to go to the download site and know what version is available. Right now I have to download and install it to know.

Looking forward to the updates LMO.

Can you add the version number to the download? It would be nice to go to the download site and know what version is available. Right now I have to download and install it to know.

Looking forward to the updates LMO.
When you start the program, if a newer version is available it tells you the version number.

V1.1.4 has been uploaded to the server and will be available within the next hour. The only changes are to save the last folder info between sessions and the ability to select file types to open in MixIRs.

I love this program...really useful for those that want to experiment w/IRs.

Since it has the ability to "Audition", what's the possibility of adding a direct "User Cab Location" update/save option for the Axe-FX?

Thanks.

I love this program...really useful for those that want to experiment w/IRs.

Since it has the ability to "Audition", what's the possibility of adding a direct "User Cab Location" update/save option for the Axe-FX?

Thanks.
It is doable, but my question is whether it makes sense to duplicate function that is already available in AxeManage. Do you feel this would be useful to have?

Absolutely this would be useful for me! Otherwise, I need to have both programs open. Also, currently Axe-Edit/Manage is too much overhead for what I'm interested in (experimenting w/various IRs to find the best sound). This addition would make AxeOMatic the best program for experimenting w/IRs IMHO. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom