AxeII and Liquid Foot...

He wrote on the LF forum he should publish firmware updates on the website this week.

History teaches he will publish next week but he will :D

Could you tell me a link to the LF forum, I couldn't find any that works?

He wrote on the LF forum he should publish firmware updates on the website this week.

Actually, what he said was that the "latest firmwares would be available on the website" and that the website was "coming along". I took this to be a reference to the slowly advancing completeness of the website, not a promise of updated firmware.

LF user forum
"Thank you for your patience

We are working on our web-site and it appears this page is missing at this time. Please check back as site-wide maintenence is taking place between June 20th and July 15th."

Today is a 18 of Aug (

LF user forum
"Thank you for your patience

We are working on our web-site and it appears this page is missing at this time. Please check back as site-wide maintenence is taking place between June 20th and July 15th."

Today is a 18 of Aug (

This is why I sold my liquidfoot pro and bought an mfc instead. You can never get a hold of the guy and everything seems to take forever! Not something im to fond of.

This is why I sold my liquidfoot pro and bought an mfc instead. You can never get a hold of the guy and everything seems to take forever! Not something im to fond of.

that makes sense if you have a LF pro but there's nothing that even comes close to a LF jr in the areas of features, size and weight. i'm really hoping that cliff will create an mfc 101 jr. pretty please cliff! :)

I'd be happier if don't enter this site - no answer about planned date new firmware and solving issues in work with Axe II. Poor service

Very annoying...
Ordered a LF jr. 3 weeks ago, no reaction. Posted on the forum, sent a email - nothing.
Created a support ticket and finally received an email by Jeff one week ago.
He told me that the Jr. would be ready for shipping on Tuesday or Wednesday and he'll let me know...
Again, nothing happened. Not quite sure if I should really order one simply because this not what I'd call professional.
Damn. Maybe I'll find a used one anywhere.

jb70 said:
that makes sense if you have a LF pro but there's nothing that even comes close to a LF jr in the areas of features, size and weight. i'm really hoping that cliff will create an mfc 101 jr. pretty please cliff! :)

Even an mfc jr wouldn't quite compete. The LF Jr has a depth I wish the MFC could match. The support however has been weak. It's a shame because the products are on the level of the Axe Fx in terms of depth of features and flexibility. I can get more IAs in a patch on a Jr than on the MFC. I'd love to see layers on the MFC.

Jeff gets back to me lighting fast. I was having trouble with the IAs not always working on the Axe II. I got a last minute booking and needed to resolve it pronto for this weekend ....which is a three day holiday. I sent Jeff an email Friday evening. He responded that night and we followed up on Saturday. Turned out the black box was transmitting tempo which was causing the problem. Changed a setting and I was good to go. Always great service in my experience.

Back
Top Bottom