Axe2 just arrived!

Pete

Inspired
Wahey... Axe 2 is unpacked... Chocolates almost gone... and a lunchtime of riffing with my ear plugs in. Can't wait for rehearsal tonight.
So far.. LOVE the X/Y feature... thats cool! :)

I ordered from G66 too, but they sent no chocolates, not anything at all but stickers they say........and my unit is stuck in damn customs! Dunno when they'll get it out! I have to pay a hefty duty to top it all..........the AxeII better be simply astounding to make up for all that! The clips I hear are! Esp the preview of v7.0

to be fair and without wanting to "rub it in"... the chocolates simply astounding.. worth half the price alone ;)

To add to the woes, the real one is - now they just dropped the price in US by 400$, and this will soon percolate to G66 as well.
I shouldn't have bought so soon! This feels BAD!

To add to the woes, the real one is - now they just dropped the price in US by 400$, and this will soon percolate to G66 as well.

Dude... you can never worry about these things... you buy at the time that the price feels right and affordable to you... if you waited for price drops you would never buy :)

Mmmmmm my 15 day grace period is not up. Maybe. I'll have to call the factory and see what's up. Where is you proff of the 400.00 price drop??

This is not a true statement. The $2195 price was with a wait list coupon. The $2595 price was for those who wanted one quickly and did not want to go on the wait list. Since the wait list has been exhausted there is no need for the coupons anymore and the price is STILL at the $2195 the vast majority purchased their units for.

Back
Top Bottom