Axe Manage? Where for art thou?

Tools -> Axe-Manage Presets or Cmd-M on a Mac, Ctrl-M on a Windows machine.

Tools -> Axe-Manage Cabs or Cmd-Shift-M on a Mac, Ctrl-Shift-M on a Windows machine.

These are the new Axe-Manage interfaces. I can't comment on whether they're feature complete or not at this point.

They've been there for a while now
thumbsup.gif

They are getting there in regards to features.

I miss the old spreadsheet style preset view though. You could sort by columns. Very handy feature.

But, I'll take the stability of the new AE over any features. Huge difference in being reliable!

It's in the current version of Axe-Edit, so yes, you missed something.

Pedantic note for today--"wherefore" means "why", not "where"

Danny W.

Really? Hmmm adds a twist...

Romeo Romeo why are you Romeo?

:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Really? Hmmm adds a twist...

Romeo Romeo why are you Romeo?

:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

From wherefore - Wiktionary

A common misconception is that wherefore means where; it has even been used in that sense in cartoon depictions of Romeo and Juliet, often played for comedic effect. In Romeo and Juliet, the meaning of “Wherefore art thou Romeo?” (Act 2, scene 2, line 33) is not “Where are you, Romeo?” but “Why are you Romeo?” (i.e. “Why did you have to be a Montague?”).[1]

From wherefore - Wiktionary

A common misconception is that wherefore means where; it has even been used in that sense in cartoon depictions of Romeo and Juliet, often played for comedic effect. In Romeo and Juliet, the meaning of “Wherefore art thou Romeo?” (Act 2, scene 2, line 33) is not “Where are you, Romeo?” but “Why are you Romeo?” (i.e. “Why did you have to be a Montague?”).[1]

From Romeo & Juliet as explained by Andy Griffith:
Juliet stepped out of her bedroom winder onto this stoop. And – uh – she give a soliloquy. She did, friends, and somewhere in it, somewhere in it she says “Romeo, Romeo” she says, “Wherefor art thou Romeo?” And he popped up and says “I’m right hyar!”:lol

No Axe-Manage yet.

geezus, yes there is. it's been in Axe Edit since the new version dropped with v13.

granted it's not a separate program anymore since it's a part of Edit, but people should really read and pay attention, it's been talked about, a LOT.

geezus, yes there is. it's been in Axe Edit since the new version dropped with v13.

granted it's not a separate program anymore since it's a part of Edit, but people should really read and pay attention, it's been talked about, a LOT.
G-sus, calm down, I was joking. :lol

Wow. Whilst I don't mind being corrected, I'm normally a bit of a grammar Nazi myself. Thanks for the hijack. Keep on topic guys.

Back
Top Bottom