Axe II Dumble sounds?

guitarnet70

Inspired
I know that you guys (beta-testers) are very busy right now, but I would be extremely grateful to anybody willing to post some Dumble or Caroll-Ann jazzy, Carlton/Ford kind of clip. What I've heard 'till now is very impressive, but those sounds are the main reason I'm sitting on the waiting list right now, you know...some cookies to feed my expectations :p! I know that Scott is not crazy about those sounds...maybe somebody else?...please...:eek:ops

Anybody else interested, out of myself?

Last edited:
This is the reason I am looking at an upgrade as well.... Dumble is one of the main patches I use in my ultra. Java can you give us a taste?

Are you asking out of curiosity or are you dissatisfied with the Dumble models in the AxeFX 1? It was the Dumble tones that made my Two Rock expendable, allowing me to fund my Ultra purchase.

The intro lick in this video is the Bogner sim..... but it sounds very Dumble like to me,
I wish he had a Les-Paul....

8)

Are you asking out of curiosity or are you dissatisfied with the Dumble models in the AxeFX 1? It was the Dumble tones that made my Two Rock expendable, allowing me to fund my Ultra purchase.

...I don't own an Axe-Fx yet, the II is my first venture in this realm...that's why I'm asking....

I have been using a Dumkudo Switches pedal to achieve the Dumble sound. Will the AxeFx11 come that close to these dumble sounds?

It's a boutique pedal that some consider to be the best dumble pedal available. Yes, it does come from Japan & I paid many many yen for it. I am confident from what I have read & heard that the AxeFx11 will nail this sound that I soooo much enjoy.

It's a boutique pedal that some consider to be the best dumble pedal available. Yes, it does come from Japan & I paid many many yen for it. I am confident from what I have read & heard that the AxeFx11 will nail this sound that I soooo much enjoy.
It won't nail the clips on that Senkudo website unless the player invents a nickname and goes shopping for clothes instead of practicing guitar to make a good recording.

Minus the nickname, I think up to the task :)

Back
Top Bottom