AXE FX2 on WIKI, responsible author ?

AMP (block): list - Axe-Fx II Wiki

A very good page, but it needs to be updated to latest firmware. There are only
84 amps on the wiki page compared to 113 in firmware 9.02. Who is
the fantastic person that have created this and all other wiki pages for AXE FX2.
Is he willing to keep the page(s) updated ?

Thanx.

AMP (block): list - Axe-Fx II Wiki

A very good page, but it needs to be updated to latest firmware. There are only
84 amps on the wiki page compared to 113 in firmware 9.02. Who is
the fantastic person that have created this and all other wiki pages for AXE FX2.
Is he willing to keep the page(s) updated ?

Thanx.

Haven't got a clue...
But on his behalf: the wiki page is up-to-date.
The numbers differ because some amps share a single entry on the wiki page.
Such as Plexi Normal/Treble, Euro Blue/Red, etc. For economical purposes.

I don't know much about wikis' from a contributor standpoint. If you click "View History" at the top, you can see who has edited what.

I would really like to contribute, but I'm not near that kind of knowledge in amplifiers/cabs. It would be great, though,
if the numbering of amps was the same on wiki as in the firmware:

#Amp Amp type
1. link to amplifier xx
2. link to amplifier yy
113. link to amplifier zz

I would really like to contribute, but I'm not near that kind of knowledge in amplifiers/cabs. It would be great, though, if the numbering of amps was the same on wiki as in the firmware:

#Amp Amp type
1. link to amplifier xx
2. link to amplifier yy
Sounds like you have all the knowledge you need to update that entry. :)

Yes, the wiki can be upated by anyone. As it turns out, the person who does the bulk of the work is very knowledgeable and helpful. And also very modest.

Special thanks to yek for the endless hours he's put in to keep us all informed.

I would really like to contribute, but I'm not near that kind of knowledge in amplifiers/cabs. It would be great, though,

#Amp Amp type
1. link to amplifier xx
2. link to amplifier yy
do it man... do it.

Whoever it is deserves mega props... It's obviously a passionate pursuit and has been THE invaluable resource to everyone out there with one of these lil' black boxes.

Thanks Yek...er, sorry, I mean, whoever-it-is-who-does-this...

Haven't got a clue...

Thanks for all your hard work. It is greatly appreciated :D

Reactions: yek
Hi guys my name is Chuck and I recently updated all the amp pics on the wiki after consulting with Yek. I read here daily but have rarely posted. I was looking for a way to contribute and get involved so I updated the pics. I am fairly "wiki fluent" so if there is anything someone would like to see tweaked let me know.

I was toying with the idea of doing for the drives and cab pages what is done with the amp page- adding pics- I like pics. And then we can edit each individual drive block with settings and emulations of other pedals like we do the amp page if there is any interest.

Haven't got a clue...

haaa... for a moment there I thought you were developing teflon shoulders... lol..

Reactions: yek

#Amp Amp type
1. link to amplifier xx
2. link to amplifier yy

I like it the way it is......was..... But that's just me

Nice!

A quick note: with the arrival of Axe-Change I felt that there's less need to document specific settings / emulations in the wiki.
The Wiki still contains links to Axe-Change, and to threads like "The Mother of" threads.

Hi guys my name is Chuck and I recently updated all the amp pics on the wiki after consulting with Yek. I read here daily but have rarely posted. I was looking for a way to contribute and get involved so I updated the pics. I am fairly "wiki fluent" so if there is anything someone would like to see tweaked let me know.

I was toying with the idea of doing for the drives and cab pages what is done with the amp page- adding pics- I like pics. And then we can edit each individual drive block with settings and emulations of other pedals like we do the amp page if there is any interest.

Back
Top Bottom