• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 10.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried that. Uninstalling the bot must have borked the driver, because Axe-Edit wouldn't connect any longer. I ended up uninstalling all three and then re-installed just the driver and Axe-Edit....the built-in version works just fine without the stand-alone.
Cool - thanks for the info!

I tried that. Uninstalling the bot must have borked the driver, because Axe-Edit wouldn't connect any longer. I ended up uninstalling all three and then re-installed just the driver and Axe-Edit....the built-in version works just fine without the stand-alone.
Wasn't there a limitation that it's only axefx 3?
Not that I've connected my ax8 for a while now but I believe standalone fractal bot was needed for other product's..

fastest backup ever by a long shot! (perhaps also because I moved the location of my backups to a super fast SSD .....

I also liked Bot popping up fully aware of the connected unit. Mine is backing onto a more standard SSD, in a 2019 MacMini, but it does feel much faster! Onward and upward.....

Wasn't there a limitation that it's only axefx 3?
Not that I've connected my ax8 for a while now but I believe standalone fractal bot was needed for other product's..
Yep. I still use my Axe II all the time and need regular backups. Standalone FB for me.

Reading and remembering (and also establishing new habits) -- which can become more spotty as we move on in years. Even at 1/2 century my brain ain't what it used to be. 🧠
I hear you. For me, it helps to read about a new feature in the release notes, play with it for a moment, and then read about the next feature.

I only just noticed the % below the progress bar updating the firmware. Cool stuff. "New York... Just like I pictured it... Street lights, Bright Caps... and EVERYthing!"

Thank you for your earnest commitment to your products!

It’s built in to Axe-Edit III now!

I think Axe-Edit should be able to detect an update in firmware instead of leaving that piece to Fractal Bot as I think it'll make the experience more cohesive. I have some ideas too on a fractal bot redesign. Maybe if I can find some time I'll put some together in Sketch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom