Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 10.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something told me to check the forum before I started playing today, now I know why lol, here we go again :)

Quick question on the new drive modeling. Does it apply to the equivalent boosts in the amp block as well or am I better off using the drive block?

I noticed that when changing the preset that uses AMP USA IIC ++ appears on the POP output, even moving through the grid, selecting AMP also POP.

Waiting to see someone address this post. Was this after installing 10.01 or what?

So after installing 10.01 I am waiting for someone to check it only gets POP. gauges do not hang .... I'm wondering if others have it so I don't want to have a POP on FOH when changing a preset.

so i put some 11-56 strings on my yamaha with P90's and tuned it down a tone. ran that into the 59 bassman on full tilt with some ambient delays and just lost an hour. lovely, obnoxious fun!

plexi bug is sorted, not noticed any pops or clicks so far and sounds tremendous. no idea what happened to the triaxis lead modes, but boy, sounds like they've been juicing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom