Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 13.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized that, unfortunately, all my layouts on my fc 6 are wiped and no buttons work but the master layout combo...
edit: resetting did get it back online!
Layouts lost though, all Hail to back ups!

Just noticed after my update the input1 gain is also reading -10.00 dB. Here's a pic I just snapped.

Attachments

• 20200813_175756.jpg
    20200813_175756.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 30
Another fantastic update! I spent some time exploring the various drive models tonight and they sound really good.

Turns out there's a bug in the Input Gain. I've pulled the firmware until this is fixed.

Could that bug be responsible for wiping my fc layouts and midi channel settings? Just wondering if I should worry about my beloved black box (imagine I would have to talk to my girlfriend without the axe...)

Could that bug be responsible for wiping my fc layouts and midi channel settings? Just wondering if I should worry about my beloved black box (imagine I would have to talk to my girlfriend without the axe...)
No.

Also, since it adjusts in increments of .06 I can't set it to exactly zero... .02 or -.04 .
Same here. Hopefully that will also be fixed. Not a major problem by any means. Once I got my input gain setting back to (near) 0, things sounded great & the balance between clean & lead scenes made sense again.

Same here. Hopefully that will also be fixed. Not a major problem by any means. Once I got my input gain setting back to (near) 0, things sounded great & the balance between clean & lead scenes made sense again.
I think that's just a side-effect of the "0" position on the dial being -10db rather than 0db.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom