Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.00

FWIW I also have a gig tomorrow and I just updated to fw 12, FC1.10 and the latest Axe Edit and everything works great.
Thanks. I chickened out cuz I don’t have enough time to check everything and tweak. Will wait until the weekend to update. Also want to make sure all the potential bugs are worked out. Cheers.

BUG: Coming from 1102b4, I upgraded and several of my blocks in various presets have lost their values. For example, the drive block channel A was the blackglass, after the upgrade it was set to Rat. The PEQ and Filter blocks completely lost all values. Cab blocks lost the high and low cuts. I reloaded 1102b4 and everything was fixed and back to normal. So I backed up my presets, upgraded to 12 again, same issue. I loaded a backup of the preset and it doesn't show the correct values still in 12. I have the latest AxeIIIEdit off the website, and the latest FC firmware 1.10.

POSSIBLE BUG: I have the drive block set to channel switch on the FC12, using Chan Inc/Dec +1. It only toggles between A and B, never goes to C or D.
Are you seeing those differences on the front panel or Axe-Edit, or both?

BUG: Coming from 1102b4, I upgraded and several of my blocks in various presets have lost their values. For example, the drive block channel A was the blackglass, after the upgrade it was set to Rat. The PEQ and Filter blocks completely lost all values. Cab blocks lost the high and low cuts. I reloaded 1102b4 and everything was fixed and back to normal. So I backed up my presets, upgraded to 12 again, same issue. I loaded a backup of the preset and it doesn't show the correct values still in 12. I have the latest AxeIIIEdit off the website, and the latest FC firmware 1.10.

POSSIBLE BUG: I have the drive block set to channel switch on the FC12, using Chan Inc/Dec +1. It only toggles between A and B, never goes to C or D.
Hi

do you have the Axe Edit RC1? No such issues here

Axe Edit off the website might not be the latest version

@ Bug reporters! Please check the hardware to see if the problem exists before reporting a bug you think you’ve found using the editor. Until Ax Edit is updated every Function isn’t going to work correctly! I question if most even read the posts? This has been explained many times in this thread alone.

@ Bug reporters! Please check the hardware to see if the problem exists before reporting a bug you think you’ve found using the editor. Until Ax Edit is updated every Function isn’t going to work correctly! I question if most even read the posts? This has been explained many times in this thread alone.

And if the function worked in the RC but no longer seems to?

And if the function worked in the RC but no longer seems to?
RC still isn’t the final release, if it works on the front panel, the problem is in AxEdit not being fully compatible yet. Then report to the AxEdit thread. Preferably after you experience a problem with the final release.

RC still isn’t the final release, if it works on the front panel, the problem is in AxEdit not being fully compatible yet. Then report to the AxEdit thread. Preferably after you experience a problem with the final release.

Its just weird that it was working and then stopped. Hence wondering if it's a bug with something. I will try via front panel tonight.

Reactions: RDH
Thanks for this amazing firmware update.
Axe Edit (v1.04.00) started having some minor issues. It does not refresh the amp label when switching presets and refreshing the present (Ctr+Shift+F12) stopped working for me.

Thanks for this amazing firmware update.
Axe Edit (v1.04.00) started having some minor issues. It does not refresh the amp label when switching presets and refreshing the present (Ctr+Shift+F12) stopped working for me.
Update axe edit (update is located in axe edit section)

Regardless of the editor, the presets sound completely different, so there has to be some stuff not migrating completely. I didnt find this other version of axedit last night, so I will try installing that and doing the upgrade again to see if I see the same issues with block settings not migrating when Im home this evening.

Possible bug?

When I go to change settings on the Controller LFO 1, the parameter with the modifier (motor speed) shows the change in axe edit, but the sound from the speaker does not reflect the change.

I'm trying to recreate the modulated tape (https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...o-tape-delay-w-motor-speed-modulation.157843/) but adjusting LFO controls barely vary the sound I'm hearing, despite axe edit showing changes.

I tried restarting the III, issue persists. I've uploaded the preset I'm using as well.
You have the Delay's own LFO1 set to 100% depth. It's dominating the motor control. User error.

Back
Top Bottom