Axe-Fx III Firmware 25.00 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this new behavior?
All presets doing the same, yellow dot next to save in Edit. If I save factory preset on scene one and switch to scene two, yellow light. If I then switch back to saved scene one,.....yellow dot? As if it didn't save scene one?

EDIT: sorry for the overlap with Axelman8

Global Setup, Config, EDIT ON SCN CHANGE was on. Turned off and problem solved

Thank You yek!

I never saw this before
wow, how do you do it @yek ;)
The indicate edited on scenechange parameter is on. That did it thnx

Cheers
All presets doing the same, yellow dot next to save in Edit. If I save factory preset on scene one and switch to scene two, yellow light. If I then switch back to saved scene one,.....yellow dot? As if it didn't save scene one?

it has always indicated Edited on Scene change. a few Firmwares ago we got the "Indicate Edited on Scene" change option. if you've had that turned off, maybe it turned on with the update. but if you've never turned that off, it has always prompted the Save light.

it has always indicated Edited on Scene change. a few Firmwares ago we got the "Indicate Edited on Scene" change option. if you've had that turned off, maybe it turned on with the update. but if you've never turned that off, it has always prompted the Save light.
Thnx... Cant see any use for this option, but its fixed so il be going back #Offline 😁

Have a good one all

Cheers

Added “Class-A 30W Brilliant” Amp model.

Cool!
peter-pan-crocodile%20%281%29.gif

Incredible update!! I'm so f*cking happy, my 24.05 presets only need minor touchups to some of the listed changed parameters, and they sound better than ever. So many subtle but critical changes, the "feel" on these presets has improved greatly, and it just plays better. Hard to put some of this into words, the changes almost have to be experienced from 24 to 25 to understand what these changes amount to.

Total success, thanks Cliff!! It's so hard to imagine these improvements with every major release, because with every new revision it seems as if there can be no improvement, it's perfection, and then we get a new major version with obvious improvements. We are soooo fortunate, I have absolutely no idea how anyone could possible choose any other modelling platform!!! As long as we have Cliff, nothing beats Fractal!

Strange bit was even after I saved and changed scenes,and also saved, when I reverted to the saved scenes it lit up yellow as if it had notbeen done?

Strange bit was even after I saved and changed scenes,and also saved, when I reverted to the saved scenes it lit up yellow as if it had notbeen done?
The Scene number is part of preset data. If you change Scenes, you’ve changed the starting Scene for the “As Saved” option when a preset loads.

It was always like this. Changing Scenes is why the edit light comes on. It’s not because you’ve edited something within a scene (since you haven’t in this example).

Recently the option to ignore scene changes as being an edit to the preset was added, referenced above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom