Axe-Fx III Firmware 24.02 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the Brit Silver model across many of my presets, and it’s one of my go-to models. So this one is intriguing.
One thing I needed to do here was increase the amp level on all those presets. Once done, it’s sounding great (not that it didn’t previously). I Wonder what the sauce is here.…

Try the new Silver Jubilee model. I'll let y'all in on a little secret later (maybe).
future GIF

Try the new Silver Jubilee model. I'll let y'all in on a little secret later (maybe).
I'll be trying it within the hour. Nice coincidence that I was planning to build a new preset based on the Brit Silver model this weekend. I've been wanting a more classic Marshall preset but with nice ambient effects and verbs. Going for a bit of a Lifeson vibe with this one.

did a before and after with the block reset to stock both times, new is a little quieter ~3-4DB . and more scooped with a a better/more distortion

Bug? Switching from the Factory presets Proggy Plex Filter to Traffic Jam caused the outputs to peg Red and no sound. I don't believe I have made any changes to the presets, but I have attached what I have stored. This is on a Mk 1 with 24.02 FW. I was using Axe-Edit v1.13.11 and changed presets through the Preset picker.

Attachments

• Proggy Plex Filter.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Traffic Jam.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom