Axe-Fx III Firmware 24.00 Public Beta #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downlo...xe-fx-3/24p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_24p00_beta2.zip

Fixes (hopefully) the problems with the word clock.

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes​

Improved speaker compression and amp interaction modeling.

Changed Master Volume taper for Recto1 models to agree with actual amp. This will slightly reduce the volume into the virtual power amp. Audition presets accordingly.

Added Global MV control to JS410 amp models. Master Volume has been renamed Channel MV. These two master volume controls can be used to balance the tone into the power amp (as in the real amp). The Channel MV decreases the high frequencies as it is turned down whereas the Global MV is transparent.

Added USA MK V Red amp models.

Improved accuracy of USA JP IIC+ models.

Improved accuracy of TX Star models. Global MV controls have been added as the Channel MV in these amps affect the tone (and interacts with the Presence control).

Improved Stack/Hold behavior in Delay block. Note that if the Compander is enabled Stack/Hold is not available and will be disabled.

Improved handling of external word clock. If no clock is present unit will fall back to internal clock until a clock is detected.

Fixed attack behavior of Dynamicomp model to strong input signals. Default attack time also adjusted to match reference pedal.

Fixed wrong PI bias point in Class-A 30W models.

Fixed several mistakes in Div/13 CJ amp models.

Fixed several mistakes in Two Stone J35 models.

Fixed wrong phase inverter bias excursion parameters in Car Ambler model.

Various other fixes and improvements.

Literally came here to see if there was a firmware update for the first time in like 5 months and it said
"Axe-Fx III Firmware 24.00 Public Beta #2 posted 1 minute ago". What are the odds of that?

By the time I turn it off, wait 5 seconds and turn it back on I have to do it again…take a day at the lake, relax and let me catch up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom