Axe-Fx III Firmware 23.00 Release Candidate #2 (Beta #7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Cliff:
Could you Please 'Highlight', (in the beta release notes 'specifically') any additional changes to that particular release notes version for each successive beta firmware release respectively .

Reason:
It would be a GREAT time savor for me so for the sake of clarity and expedience.

In practice, I find it necessary to sort through (in the case of beta's) each new software release notes version to 'dig out'/compare and copy all additions/differences to my personal copy .

I add any clarifying comments, from the forum to my personal release notes copy (adding highlights/colorization).

I colorize certain words or names to emphasize main points of reference for faster referral and divide specific points accordingly to their own paragraph.

I know that a final release contains a 'Complete' Release Note Version, but to simply save that would mean that all the previous work listed above would have to be recreated all over again.

With much appreciation for all you have done and are doing,
Johnny

Last edited:
Unlikely a bug. The Auto Speaker Impedance doesn't depend on the amp model.
Normally the IC is being selected automatically corresponded to the cab loaded in the slot 1. In this case it remains set to the first IC list option no matter, what dyna-cab is loaded.

I am noticing a significant volume drop with the two Optical Trem types engaged (not with the others). Love the new additions though.

I installed 23 Beta 7 and Axe Edit 1.13.06 today. Now I have a problem. No matter which reverb type I select, it always comes up with the wrong reverb type. The correct assignment is no longer correct. Is this bug known?

Please, please, please put the models of Joe's amp back in the AFX3! I love that we're getting new models, but I'm really bummed that you're taking away old models. That's one of my favorite amps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom