Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Release

Will there be new presets featuring the Dyna Cabs? I have no idea what to do with this new feature, although I'm sure it is great.

If it clips it will show you on the front screen of the unit. If its not things are fine. If you need to fix the clipping go to setup, input levels and turn the input1/instrument knob down until it quits clipping. Set it with your hottest guitar and the rest will be fine.

I understand that and wasn`t asking that. I`m asking if we should set input gain as it was done on the AxeFx2, and that was tickling the reds.

I understand that and wasn`t asking that. I`m asking if we should set input gain as it was done on the AxeFx2, and that was tickling the reds.
You don't need to do it that way any more. Just set it to normal/default, then adjust the percentage down until you don't get the clipping warning any longer.

Cliff, Matt, Michael, all beta testers, all Axe Masters, all forum participants, all You Tube content creators, and all behind the scenes. … THANK YOU for what you do, and frankly, what you have done to change the musical industry …in a way that can’t be fully comprehended.
You are absolute HEROS.

Nothing mentioned in the release notes about the install procedure even though a couple of people have said "see the release notes". If it's still a two step procedure it should be clarified in the original post and release notes. I never installed the beta so I'm sitting here a little reluctant to install until there's some confirmation from Fractal. I remember the beta threads mentioning it but unless I'm completely blind (possible), this one says nothing about a two step process. Did it change or not?

Nothing mentioned in the release notes about the install procedure even though a couple of people have said "see the release notes". If it's still a two step procedure it should be clarified in the original post and release notes. I never installed the beta so I'm sitting here a little reluctant to install until there's some confirmation from Fractal. I remember the beta threads mentioning it but unless I'm completely blind (possible), this one says nothing about a two step process. Did it change or not?
Nope, it's still the same process as before - a 2-stepper.

Back
Top Bottom