Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 2.01 Public Beta Zwei

Liege waffles use a brioche style dough and pearl sugar, not a batter. If it was a ready-mix batter style thing, I'd be with you, but the liege is the Axe-FX II XL+ of waffles.
Lol, dialing in those tasty waffles without fear of the waffle modeling companies.

Last edited:
What would be the point to make it alpha, if there are possible bugs, let's test it and find them, at least you get it for free so ...peace out :)

It's only been a week. Beta testing isn't an overnight process (unless it's just a single, quick bug fix).

Technically, Quantum 2.0 has been out for close to a month. 2.zwei for a weekish.

No hurry from my standpoint, but I'd take into account all the platforms we're talking about here too.

(And keep in mind, we're SPOILED in that we get a stable beta to play with...1st world problems.)

R

This has been in beta for a while, what gives?

Obvioulsy now that we have an EF86 Pre to chose from, the next update will include the long awaited EF86 Channel of the Matchless DC30 ...... :) .......... well .... a person can hope cant they ...... :)

Ben

Absolutely in no hurry for this new FW on my side. I love every second of playing with new beta.

Are you going to make anymore backing tracks?

I hope so. I working so hard in a band and also mixing sound for a film and writing a soundtrack too. i have some old band demos that didnt get off the ground so maybe i will focus harder to get another backing track out for the youtube channel. Thanks for pushing me!!

Back
Top Bottom