Axe-Fx II "Quantum" 2.00 Public Beta Deux

Im already confused.... im on 2p00beta2.syx but I heard someone post 3 was coming with a fix.... am I on the latest or do I need to download something else or are we waiting? I remember cliff said he wasfixing someting with the drive or something and didnt knw if that versions out yet

Im already confused.... im on 2p00beta2.syx but I heard someone post 3 was coming with a fix.... am I on the latest or do I need to download something else or are we waiting? I remember cliff said he wasfixing someting with the drive or something and didnt knw if that versions out yet
I think you are up to par. Its a waiting game so SOON we hope.

Who want's Beta Three? I fixed the crackling Drive issue and also found that I forgot to initialize one of the feedforward filters for all the Mesa Mark models.

VSC_Oliver_Please_Sir_zpsii33uish.jpg

Rolling back von FW 2.0 beta 2 to 1.06 killed my Axe II MK II - timeout, alle LED´s in the Disply on, no connection to Edit and Bot.

Switching on - of the Axe several times - nothing. What to do now?

What do you mean with "holding on"? When I turn on the axe? Holding on the button while doing this changes nothing......all LED´s on.....
Yes press recall and hold, then turn on the axe. Just a suggestion - has worked for me and many others sometimes when that happens. Contact support as mentioned otherwise.

Yes press recall and hold, then turn on the axe. Just a suggestion - has worked for me and many others sometimes when that happens. Contact support as mentioned otherwise.
Thanks - german support is emailed......so I have to roll back to the Ultra for Weekend gigs.....:(

The ultrarez 2.0 sounds 99% more realer!!!.....

... just sayin'

:|

Somehow knowing a new firmware is around the corner makes something tingle in my belly.. It should be said there is very, very little fluffy hype here, from Fractal. A LOT of nutritious wondrous advancement. But still, like the joy if unpackaging my 3-year-old's gifts with him,
there is a 'believing' involved.

However, the improved low end clarity in mid & hi gain sounds is too obvious to be patently made up. It must be a technical fact, that I fortunately have the best/worse-case guitar to notice it. :D

With other companies we get the equivalent of a new "Highlander- There Can Be Only One"-hype.. Not here. Here, we can create it ourselves when in reality the truth is stranger than the fiction we add in.

Still, its fun to revel in an exciting experiment, even if we can't know the new-route- to -Everest experience of the Fractal Guys in their Lab Gear and eye/ear protectors.

:|

Mo-o-o-o-o-om !! More cheesy poofs !!!

(Sorry, I would just love to see the Butters gets to meet Cliff episode).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom