Axe-Fx II FW v13.07 Released!

That's our Cliff.
Never ending love for his creation and we all benefit!

Have I mentioned lately how friggin happy I am with my tone lately....

Engl Savage will be coming. I have schematics. Just need to get a reference amp.

Kind of impressive when you stop and think about it.... how many companies give you such unfiltered and direct interaction with the main man behind the whole thing.... jeesh... what kind of company would Fractal be if Cliff has an epiphany and decides to finally unplug and shun technology, stop responding to people yelling about whats wrong with his magic box and fly away to some island and hug trees, eat granola, wear open toed sandals, become vegetarian and live off the land? Is there a succession plan at Fractal? Is there a Cliff Jr. ? (and why, according to his signature, did he have his dick in his hand? Isn't he too busy creating new firmware for us to enjoy for that???) ;) Thank you sir!

13.07 is up. Fixes Global Tempo bug.

www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/13.0/axefx2_13p07.zip

This version also encompasses improvements from several internal releases, detailed below.
It is compatible with the current version of Axe-Edit, but an update will be released shortly to include the new parameters.

Added remote monitoring of IR Capture state via MIDI (for CabLab use).

Added “Bright” control to Amp block. This high treble control is a shelving filter between the preamp and power amp and may be used to darken or brighten the output of the preamp. This control also accurately replicates the “Presence” control found in the Mesa Triaxis preamp when set to negative values (the Presence control in the Triaxis is actually a high frequency cut shelving filter). Note: this is not to be confused with the “Bright Switch” which engages/disengages a capacitor across the drive pot.

Fixed LFO2 Parameter List menu values colliding with parameters.

Fixed unit becomes unresponsive when receiving MIDI PC messages along with MIDI clock messages from OS-X.

Fixed LFO-B incorrect in certain waveforms.

Added Quantize parameter to LFOs in Control section. When set to a value other than OFF the selected LFO waveform is quantized into a number of discrete steps, with the number being selected by the Quantize value. This can be used to create interesting rhythmic effects.

Added Model ID query to MIDI Sysex commands so that Axe-Edit can determine which model is connected.

Fixed bug in Rotary block causing phasing artifacts. Also fixed Mix defaulting to 50% (should be 100%).

Fixed exporting cab IR from IR Capture Utility menu results in corrupted data.

Thank you FAS :)

Haha! i Literally just upgraded to 13.02 about 30 hours ago. And there's been 5 firmware increments since I downloaded it. LOL

Thanks as always. Just glad I left everything out. :)

Back
Top Bottom