Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.02 Public Beta #2 (Beta 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added “Oxbow Loadbox” and “Double Notes Loadbox” speaker impedance curves based on a Universal Audio Ox and Two Notes Torpedo, respectively.
Wow! Thank you! This is one of those times when reality seems stranger than fiction. I was JUST looking up differences in the sounds (based on the IC) between the Two Notes stuff and other load boxes (including the LB-2). After searching high and low and not really finding any solid info, I decided to come back to the Fractal Forum because I remember reading about it somewhere here a while ago. And immediately I see the new beta and it has this exact feature in there! Yet another way in which this company is making life easier and tone chasing that much more awesome!

Wow, Beta 3 is even better. The 1987X feels great and the Two Stone is amazing.

As 'm in HOLLAND : AC 50 is definitely effecting the tone, especially the latest itterations of the FW.

So guys from Holland if you haven't tried -> set the power frequency to 50 cicles (and try speaker compliance, for me 60% get's very nice ambience and feel of the tone with my IR.)

Wow, Beta 3 is even better. The 1987X feels great and the Two Stone is amazing.

As 'm in HOLLAND : AC 50 is definitely effecting the tone, especially the latest itterations of the FW.

So guys from Holland if you haven't tried -> set the power frequency to 50 cicles (and try speaker compliance, for me 60% get's very nice ambience and feel of the tone with my IR.)
Thnx 🤘 good one

Cheers 🍻

Changed bypass/engage speed for the following blocks: Drive, Filter, Graphic EQ, Parametric EQ, Tremolo and Wah. These blocks now bypass/engage with a gentle fade as rapid bypass/engage with these types of blocks can sound abrupt.
Loving this! Very elegant solution :sunglasses:

Thanks a lot for all this stuff M. Cliff.
Just for my 0.001% report, the bosom boost drive default level is set to 10 instead to be on 5 like on all the other drives types.
thank's a lot again for all this new adds.
I'm going back to test the rest right away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom