Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.00 Release Candidate (Beta 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you can model that pedal, its fucking whacky as hell… half the time it sounds “broken”, self oscillates and all sorts of weird shit happening…
That pedal can be dialed in to nail the guitar tone in "Might As Well Be Walking On The Sun" better than anything I've tried. Used to run it in front of my AXE II. Kinda glad I haven't needed to play that song since AXE III, but wondering if it can be achieved in the box.

I don't know if you can model that pedal, its fucking whacky as hell… half the time it sounds “broken”, self oscillates and all sorts of weird shit happening…
It was my first real pedal I think and it’s difficulty definitely made me think all pedals were that hard to get right :)

Sometimes I put on my store presets for public beta version, especially when it is interesting for the new features, this is reported on the preset description.
In this case I developed the preset with 21 beta 4
When the official version is released I check the preset again and send the new update automatically to every user
I do this every time the new firmware affects the sound, or I give some new features or to fix bugs.
In the upgrade communication I always suggest to backup previous preset.
thanks
I can attest to the fact that Maestro Fanton creates some of THE best presets I’ve ever used. He always provides instructions and updates. I recommend his presets without reservation - they are unequivocally spectacular!

🍾🍾🍾
3 months without a firmware update!
a record for axe3!!!! 😅😎🤘
They are, but yep not official since mid august. Can’t wait to have a standard version to be sure about my tweaks. I hesitate actually to really do them at 100% as many things are moving between betas. I think we will have beta 8 after the diezel revision, but if we can have an official directly😅. Yes I forgot that they are a few ones that have the betas before us in the process

Are the settings of the factory presets automatically adjusted with the new firmware? Have I understood that correctly?

Are the settings of the factory presets automatically adjusted with the new firmware? Have I understood that correctly?
Only in cases where the firmware adjusts certain settings of ALL presets. Nothing special happens for factory presets.

Sometimes Fractal will release updated factory presets built with and for new firmware, but that's a separate thing.

They are, but yep not official since mid august. Can’t wait to have a standard version to be sure about my tweaks. I hesitate actually to really do them at 100% as many things are moving between betas. I think we will have beta 8 after the diezel revision, but if we can have an official directly😅. Yes I forgot that they are a few ones that have the betas before us in the process
I definitely think more is happening than just a DZL fix
We have seen FAS fix modelling
Like with the MARK 4 issues in a matter of hours ,I think he has got some other ideas 💡 I will bet beta 8, Brings some additional tweaks and interesting stuff

Hey there

For some comparison. I just played some factory presets and the " Mark's Day's Recto Cygnus" preset sounds astonishing good with B7 wow..... its the one after "Larry Mitchell NY steak preset" which also sounds great.
IMHO they all sound good enough out of the box YMMV, but the Mark's Day's really got me hooked for some time today \m/

Cheers 🍻

I definitely think more is happening than just a DZL fix
We have seen FAS fix modelling
Like with the MARK 4 issues in a matter of hours ,I think he has got some other ideas 💡 I will bet beta 8, Brings some additional tweaks and interesting stuff
Hmmm… new product? That would be cray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom