VERSION 1.13.09
NOVEMBER 17, 2023

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 23.02

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

• Corrected the displaying of the currently selected channel in the Amp Info bar.
  • Replaced the Preset menu text "Save to new preset number" with "Save a Copy".
  • Added a graph to the TREMOLO layout. The Harmonic and Neon Trem do not display the graph.

Hi Michael,
thank you very much for this fast update! I like the new waveform display for the LFO section in the phaser! It would be great to have this Display also in the other LFO sections e.g. in the flanger, chorus… or also in the modifier LFO section.
Have a nice weekend
Tom

Had a bit of a scare over the weekend when clearing presets wasn't clearing presets. My empty presets were all showing garbage shunt and block leftovers from other patches. A restart of the app revealed it to be specific to the app. Was curious if others have seen similar. Cheers all, D

Had a bit of a scare over the weekend when clearing presets wasn't clearing presets. My empty presets were all showing garbage shunt and block leftovers from other patches. A restart of the app revealed it to be specific to the app. Was curious if others have seen similar. Cheers all, D
Yea I had the same I’m not sure what I did to fix it but I restarted everything.

Back
Top Bottom