VERSION 1.13.08
NOVEMBER 15, 2023

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 23.00

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Corrected the REVERB block layout. Certain Plate types were not showing the "Mod+Ducker" page.

I am running latest Axe Edit on the new firmware using Mac IOS Ventura 13.4 (Mac mini m2 pro).

Axe Edit has crashed on me a dozen times over the last hour of playing. I have never had a crash issue before

I am running latest Axe Edit on the new firmware using Mac IOS Ventura 13.4 (Mac mini m2 pro).

Axe Edit has crashed on me a dozen times over the last hour of playing. I have never had a crash issue before
well, that makes me nervous, I was going to update this and Axe3 tonight but.. I want to see if you're the only one experiencing this or not.

I was using factory preset Das Metal (latest released version). I was not changing scenes and I made no adjustments to the patch. It kept crashing while I was playing. I was playing scene one.

Cliff just released a new firmware a few minutes ago so I will try that next. Thank you.

I was using factory preset Das Metal (latest released version). I was not changing scenes and I made no adjustments to the patch. It kept crashing while I was playing. I was playing scene one.

Cliff just released a new firmware a few minutes ago so I will try that next. Thank you.
If it crashes again, please describe the crash. (Axe-Edit shutdown, the editor still ran but did not communicate, the Axe-Fx stopped responding, etc.)

If it crashes again, please describe the crash. (Axe-Edit shutdown, the editor still ran but did not communicate, the Axe-Fx stopped responding, etc.)
IIMG_1005.jpeg I upgraded to the latest firmware 23.02. I am on scene one of Das Metal. After playing for about a minute this error message popped up again.

Found a few bugs:

1. When you click the number for Dyna-Cab distance, the field says e.g "4.00 cm". If you try to change the number to say "5.00 cm", it won't apply. This is because instead of converting the field value to "4.00" when clicked, it keeps the "cm" label in it which makes it an invalid value.

2. When you save the preset, the muted Dyna-Cabs no longer show the controls as dimmed.

PS. I think position 4.00 and distance 4.80 would be a better starting point for Dyna-Cab mics. The current 5.00 position is IMO a bit too dark.

Last edited:
Axe Edit is crashing again. It only seems to crash when I am recording in pro logic X. This was the case yesterday. It was running fine when I was not recording anything. The preset does not matter as it always crashes after about ten seconds no matter what I select. The axe fx 3 keeps running fine. Only axe edit crashes

Attachments

• IMG_1005.jpeg
    IMG_1005.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom