Axe-Edit 3.0.9 Released!

The "Normal size" view is way bigger than before, is it normal ? If I reduce the size the cables linking the blocks on the grid are not straight...

As always...

anybody help me please.
Drag and drop is not working.

I'm on windows 8.1

Thanks

Ok!

now... What's works for me.
I Hope I can help for somebody.

I'm running WIN 8.1!!! BUT

1. I downloaded the WIN 7 AE
2. Right-click - program compatibility troubleshooter
3. istalled with the suggested (win7) mode
And now... works.

Sorry for my poor english.

Great work with the editor, guys!

Love the new features in this version, and (better late than never), thanks for the X/Y display on block icons introduced previously - it helped me catch a few changes I had overlooked in different scenes.

:)

All,

Axe-Edit 3.09 is now available at Fractal Audio Systems - Axe-Edit 3.0 Software Editor for the Fractal Audio Axe-Fx II Guitar Processor

This version fixes a bug in Axe-Manage Cabs and also sneaks in two nice new features.

NEW FEATURES

• Implemented a "Keep Open" mode for all Picker windows (Preset, Amp Type, Cab Type, Tempo, etc.). This feature keeps the picker open until you manually close it, allowing you to audition various choices with a SINGLE CLICK, or using the ARROW KEYS to navigate and ENTER to load the current selection. You can "Pin" a Picker by holding Command (Mac) or Ctrl (Windows) while opening it, or by clicking the "Push Pin" icon in the upper right corner once the Picker window appears.

• It makes me stoopid happy that I can use this with arrow and Enter keys to rapidly audition IR's. Thank you!!!

Thanks for this release, i just receive my FX II XL and works with Windows 8.1 pro and Cakewalk.
Editor dont works before this update. it's cool now.
jean-marc

Back
Top Bottom