Axe-Edit 3.0.5 released!

Nice indeed to have Axe Manage back and the Cab Manager; I was able to work without using those tools but did miss having them. I did fair bit of work cleaning/moving presets and some cabs around without issue...the "Pause" function is a mega useful addition too; already used it a few times and it's sweet to be able to work with AxeEdit running/paused while being able to use the MFC as well.

In the old version (1.09) you can load whole bank and flipping presets. The current version has to import every preset step by step - it is not convenient. Fractal-Bott use for this purpose is also not convenient, because it writes the bank immediately in Axe-fx.
Now if I want to listen preset into the bank, I have to constantly hit import button, because pressing the up and down arrow again, I come back my internal bank of Axe :(

I don't want to sound like a b***h here because Fractal is raining down goodness but I agree with this comment. I liked being able to open a bank or folder and just increment/decrement through the pre-sets as if it were imported already. Can this be added? Thanks.

I apologize fore my ignorance but where is the "update all presets" function located? Is this the same as the "refresh preset" function which appears in Axe-Edit?

Possible bug here, with axe connected via USB into logic pro 9 if i edit parameters within a preset and then change preset without saving, both axe edit and axe fx freeze.

hi!
Drag and drop function for cabs? or multiple .sys selecting :roll:roll:roll
i know this is not the wishing thread btw

Thanks for the update guys, the return of Axe Manage is huge. My patches have needed an organizational overhaul for the last little while and after this update I reorganized everything, and it probably took less than 10 minutes.

Possible bug here, with axe connected via USB into logic pro 9 if i edit parameters within a preset and then change preset without saving, both axe edit and axe fx freeze.

This is a known bug ... Refer to Bug section

I never used Axe-Manage. When you re-arrange presets from one preset to another does it overwriting the existing?
How does this work?

I never used Axe-Manage. When you re-arrange presets from one preset to another does it overwriting the existing?
How does this work?

"You can drag and drop, copy/paste, delete, rename, import, load (to audition). The default drag/drop action is SWAP. To MOVE, hold CMD/CTRL. To COPY, hold SHIFT. Once you make changes, they are indicated by red text/red dot. Red indicates pending changes that need to be SAVED. When you click the Save button (lower right) RED items are changed to GREEN one-by-one as they are stored in your connected Axe-Fx II. To cancel un-saved changes, close/exit Axe-Manage without first clicking save."

It's good to spend a word on Release notes ... I Think is very good to warm up our fingers and brains and AxeFx ... Why not ?! reading carefully to start every new collaboration with new stuff with a great first step

Just another thanks! Axe manage is great to have again. As a mostly front panel user for years. Its a nice change of pace pulling up axe edit at home now.

Back
Top Bottom