AX8 Price Point - At what price do you get upset?

Not knowing about the pricing of the AX8 is small issue for some people (like me) who are about to buy an FX8 but if the AX is around the same price I'd get that one instead.
If it's significantly more than I might just get the fx8, so I guess a few people are holding off while we wait for the actual price.

>>Noone is ever happy?

Oh, I am. After you released this little sucker of an AX8.

>>Will sales of the infamous "H" crush because of a AYX8 release date prior to the "H"?

Phh, no way! Just visit the TGP "H" thread, and amongst 99,9 % useless info you will learn quite a few of this bunch dropped their fractal orders - prize point was one reason. And because the "H" promises to serve 4CM AND cabs + amp sims in one box!

Whatever - I´m all for sound. And I pray to god I won´t end up with two of these three boxes.
oh Lord, all this waiting and talking and tweaking has to come to an end!
I can´t remember I was ever religious...

What is this "mysterious H thingy" that you are referring to?

Good god, no.... must not be named... must not be named.
By the way, thingy was just today postponed again in Germany. For three weeks, til 10-30-2015.

Germany? Helices are reportedly in two warehouses. One in Cali one in netherlands. Last I heard, shipping FW gets installed this weekend. I would guess they then ship to distributors and then on to resellers. Could take three weeks but wouldn't called that postponed again. I also heard that sweetwater's first order was for 400 of them.

If they ship them monday or tuesday, they missed end of summer by what? A week? Postponed? Don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would you get upset?
You were happy to purchase the FX8 at the price it was listed for at that point in time.

If you get upset, it means you feel like you have missed out on something, in which case you shouldn't have purchased to begin with.

Why would you get upset?
You were happy to purchase the FX8 at the price it was listed for at that point in time.

If you get upset, it means you feel like you have missed out on something, in which case you shouldn't have purchased to begin with.

Um, thanks for the analysis. Glad others get it.

FAS is perfectly aware of the Line 6 Helix, no need for censoring in here.

But if you say it's name 3 times in the dark into a mirror it will appear from the netherworlds and suck your tone!

Bloody Mary & Candyman gots nothin' on the Hel- ahhhh, almost got me to say it!

But if you say it's name 3 times in the dark into a mirror it will appear from the netherworlds and suck your tone!

Bloody Mary & Candyman gots nothin' on the Hel- ahhhh, almost got me to say it!

(turning head) D-d-d-d-d-don´t do this - it may be released when you call it. Or later this year...

Germany? Helices are reportedly in two warehouses. One in Cali one in netherlands. Last I heard, shipping FW gets installed this weekend. I would guess they then ship to distributors and then on to resellers. Could take three weeks but wouldn't called that postponed again. I also heard that sweetwater's first order was for 400 of them.

If they ship them monday or tuesday, they missed end of summer by what? A week? Postponed? Don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, what´s so hard to understand? Thomann is one of the biggest dealers in Germany. First relaese date on their website was some time around September 20. Then postponed to October 5. Now Thomann informed their customers they were informed by line 6 its going to be likely October 30. Why do I know this? Because I ordered it.
I would be very surprised if the warehouses in Cali or the Netherlands had it earlier. By the way, read my post: did I say something about someone missing end of summer or something? End of summer is in the eye of the beholder, not a certain date. I was on the FX8 waiting list for nine monts, so waiting a few weeks for the other guy is fine with me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom