AX8 "First units shipped today" !!

i didnt see anything in my emailbox...i signed up pretty early... over on the helix thread they said 2500 units already shipped out...dont know if its true...guess i didnt sign up early enough..

I'm very early on our spreadsheet and didn't get an Email.
Isn't that spreadsheet just forum users trying to guess the order?

For example, I joined the list months ago but just barely joined the forum, and I haven't put my name on that list.

No way you joined the waiting list "months ago". FAS started sign ups for the list on Oct 13.

I signed up within the first 25 or so minutes of the list announcement.

Last edited:
These guys signed up within minutes of the announcement. They will certainly be among the first to receive emails.

I never signed the google Ss but that certainly means nothing-I hope. I was pretty early on the 13th also.........no emails.

@Admin M@ mentioned that he calculated something like the wait list was only about one-third forum members, so the spreadsheet probably wouldn't be any indication as to an accurate timeline.

I'm very early on our spreadsheet and didn't get an Email.
@Admin M@ mentioned that he calculated something like the wait list was only about one-third forum members, so the spreadsheet probably wouldn't be any indication as to an accurate timeline.

Neither were any others (spreadsheets) from years past. I don't bother with them. But I imagine there are some folks who go first regardless of dates on there emails. just the way it is......

Nothing in my mail box yet. But I was around 12 hours late into waiting list so I have to wait much longer :)

Artists, demostrators and others are way before us mortals in lists ;)

what about we mortals that have been here since the get go-before any fame or fortune....purchased Ultras new, upgraded every year. But hey, that 's not the way business works.....in the good ole USA...and I uinderstand that. Get it seen....Get it heard.....Get it noticed.. That's business. Not too many people going to see me in my home studio :)

Not bitchin'...just sayin......I can wait....no problem

Back
Top Bottom