Avenged Sevenfold cover - "Afterlife"

My son (17year) playing all instruments and pro tool 10 mixing, all amazing guitar/bass sounds are of course
AXE FX2 home made presets (v10). Drums are the Yamaha Recording 9000 and some dubbing with superior drummer
sounds. Piano/Synth is IK Mulitimedia sound banks (some GOLD expansion stuff).

Please enjoy (especially the solo approx @4.18).

There is one "no vocal version" and one with the origin song tracks:

Afterlife - Avenged Sevenfold - Full Instrumental Cover (w/o vocals) - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I95pGn37n3g

PS. Thank You AXE crew for you wonderful machine !!!

holy balls of crappola, that is amazing in everyway, all instruments AND VOCALS??????? GREAT SOUND GREAT PLAYING GREAT VIDEO, wow, jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjealous................... nice sweep pickin too

holy balls of crappola, that is amazing in everyway, all instruments AND VOCALS??????? GREAT SOUND GREAT PLAYING GREAT VIDEO, wow, jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjealous................... nice sweep pickin too

LOL, the vocals, that's original tracks by A7X. The mix is done with PT10. Can't wait no more for PT11.......... 64bit, no more real time bouncing, and much more "birdie nam nam" I hope

Thanx

Great job...your son's got some talent. Sounded spot-on to the original. I especially liked the punchy bass tone. Care to share the patch?

See, now if I lived in Sweden I'd probably actually have had kids. Most of the 17-year-olds in the U.S. are too busy texting each other with as few letters as possible to practice an instrument, and the epitome of musical ambition is to "bust some fat beats."

I'm not bitter at all, am I. :)

Seriously, major kudos to your son (and to you for the engineering job).

Back
Top Bottom