That is how my (adult) kids and I would watch the John Wick Movies. Over the top violence, but physics defying as well. We laugh at the absurdity, but it is highly entertaining!

Last edited:
I thought the movie was ok overall but there was too much filler, 3hrs of that is too long and yeah some the the CG scenes are funny looking.

I made it through the first 15 minutes of cliches, nods, foreshadowing, and summaries of the prior film before shutting it off. What a turd sandwich.

I don’t understand why they felt we needed another Avatar movie. One was bad enough.

While the first one was visually entertaining, it had basically zero impact on pop culture or anything else. Kind of bizarre to have something make such an insane amount of money, but leave no trace afterwards. No quotable lines, no t-shirts or bumper stickers. Nobody collecting Avatar toys. I know that that has nothing to do with something being a quality movie, but for the type of movie it was, it sure didn't grab hold of anyone.

While the first one was visually entertaining, it had basically zero impact on pop culture or anything else. Kind of bizarre to have something make such an insane amount of money, but leave no trace afterwards. No quotable lines, no t-shirts or bumper stickers. Nobody collecting Avatar toys. I know that that has nothing to do with something being a quality movie, but for the type of movie it was, it sure didn't grab hold of anyone.

IMO Avatar was a tech demo and nothing more. If it didn't break new ground technically (a new, state of the art 3D cinema experience) it wouldn't have made anywhere near the money it did I suspect. That it's the top box office champ astounds me to no end. It's Dances With Wolves with freaky blue weirdos lol.

And yea, it's truly baffling for a movie that's the #1 box office flick of all time to have absolutely no cultural footprint of any kind.

Back
Top Bottom