Attempt At Turn Up The Radio VIDEO

Nice! Always loved that solo.

And what would these threads be without a shot of the 'face'?

Mark_day.jpg

Really great solo Mark !
This is in Eb, is your guitar tuned down, or are you using "fixed harmony" pitch shifter in the AE.
Thx

I approve of this thread and the video.

I love that song; always have. Sounds great Mark. It is drop dead hilarious that you were being attacked and still pulled that off. Holy mackerel.

I approve of this thread and the video.

I love that song; always have. Sounds great Mark. It is drop dead hilarious that you were being attacked and still pulled that off. Holy mackerel.

Haha, it was very distracting to say the least. He is very gentle when attacking so he was actually tickling my feet. I almost burst into laughter during the solo.

Mark

Sounds great,I learned this tune along time ago, Since then I have totally forgotten how to play it :D

Great job Mark. One of my favorite one hit wonders from the 80's. I only wish my "mistakes" when playing guitar were as smooth as yours!

Is the embedded video jerky for anyone? In another tab, I get full frame rate, but windowed or full screen here and it's pretty sloppy looking.

didn't kwown this song , 80's stuff is still very good and when it's played by Mark it is always great

keep on 80's ...

Back
Top Bottom