Atomic CLR's on sale 899 https://atomicamps.com/

Do you suppose that means they've settled with all the people waiting on prior repairs, orders, or refunds?
Wondered about that myself. Somehow, I’m doubtful, and hoping this isn’t a going out of business sale. I guess the past tints my view.

Maybe with Redsound hitting the Fractal sight and the new Fender frfr cabs getting popular plus holiday sales?

Everything that's in stock is on sale at major - 25%-50% - discounts. Tom has never done that before. My money says it's EOL for all their hardware products, but I'm just guessing.

Last edited:
Well hopefully I don't regret it but I bought a pair. Was really tempted with the Redsounds though. The pair showed up in checkout as another $100 off so $850 each. I had non neo ones years ago and really liked them.

I emailed Tom on his email and Atomics a week ago to ask about one of my CLR'S that's making a farting sound and nothing. Crickets

Well hopefully I don't regret it but I bought a pair. Was really tempted with the Redsounds though. The pair showed up in checkout as another $100 off so $850 each. I had non neo ones years ago and really liked them.
They’re great speakers, which is why it’s so frustrating the customer service has never been up to the level the product deserves. They’d have owned the market if it was! I’m gigging mine until they drop, whenever that is. No reason not to, they sound killer, even when I’ve run my FM9 and the band mix to it at the same time, which is awesome. I just dread the day they break.

Getting lots of mixed signals on the CLR sale page... one spot it says

* IN STOCK & SHIPPING *

Another spot on the same page says:

* SOLD OUT *

and yet another spot on the same page says:

* will be shipping by Jan 15, 2024. Pre-order yours now *

... not sure what to believe.

Getting lots of mixed signals on the CLR sale page... one spot it says

* IN STOCK & SHIPPING *

Another spot on the same page says:

* SOLD OUT *

and yet another spot on the same page says:

* will be shipping by Jan 15, 2024. Pre-order yours now *

... not sure what to believe.
I am :)

I have the pre-neo version CLR's. since about 2011/12 i think. They're still holding up just fine but if they die on me it'll be a tough choice for me for the reasons already mentioned in this thread. I do love them a lot.

Back
Top Bottom