Atomic Amps MIA?

admgloval

Inspired
Does anyone have a direct email address for the sales guy at Atomic Amps? I've heard a name, Tom King, referenced in several other threads. I recently got a new credit card that has 18 months no interest on new purchases so I recently picked up an Axe FX II XL and would like to purchase a CLR powered wedge. The issue is that the no interest promo runs out at the end of this month so I need to order it ASAP or I won't be able to take advantage of the promo. I have emailed multiple times to both the Sales and Orders email addresss at Atomic but I have yet to receive a response. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Does anyone have a direct email address for the sales guy at Atomic Amps? I've heard a name, Tom King, referenced in several other threads. I recently got a new credit card that has 18 months no interest on new purchases so I recently picked up an Axe FX II XL and would like to purchase a CLR powered wedge. The issue is that the no interest promo runs out at the end of this month so I need to order it ASAP or I won't be able to take advantage of the promo. I have emailed multiple times to both the Sales and Orders email addresss at Atomic but I have yet to receive a response. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Sorry you're having trouble getting through. Please send me your email address via PM so I can look into why we haven't received your email (or why you haven't received ours). Thanks!

Tom, I'm wondering if my emails may be having the same problem as the OP. I sent you a PM the other night, I hope that's OK?

Hi Tom,
My emails also don't seem go get through.
Got a CLR that needs service. I sent you a PM.

Hi Tom,

I'm thinking I may be running into the same issues. Email sent on the 13th, PM sent on the 18th.

Thanks,
J

FYI, we've been having some issues with email - both inbound and outbound. My provider assures me that everything is now resolved. If you don't have a response from an email you sent, please re-send it.

This forum and PM is not typically NOT a good place to reach me but if you re-send and don't get a response in the next 24 hours shoot me a PM as a last resort. No need to note it in this thread. I'll be monitoring PMs more closely until I'm confident the issue is, in fact, resolved (which I have no reason to doubt as this point).

Apologies to anyone who's had a hard time getting through. Thanks!

-TK

And to JasonM, I responded to your PM. I have you on the Reserve List. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom