Ares is over ...

I'm a really happy FM3 user since december and every upgrade is godlike !
I can't imagine how the sound can be better than this ^^.

The only thing I want to be better is an easier interface on the Fm3/Axe3. I've try many modeler and the FM3 is the best sounding one, but the "hardest" to use yet. It's not that hard, but it's not really user friendly.

Oh and one thing I REALLY want, is a real red color on the footswitch.. The one we can choose now seems really "dark orange" and not really red.

This makes me sad, because I know this also marks the last new system on the Axe FX III, and I'll probably will have to save up for the Axe FX IV pretty soon. As is, I ended up giving my II and foot controller away. But until then YAY!

The Ax FX3 isn't that old yet ! I hope it will stay with us as a current model for another 2-3 years.
Kemper will have to dress warmly! Frosty times are ahead of him.

This makes me sad, because I know this also marks the last new system on the Axe FX III, and I'll probably will have to save up for the Axe FX IV pretty soon. As is, I ended up giving my II and foot controller away. But until then YAY!
Why would this be the last new system for the III? If Cliff has another major epiphany down the road Cygnus would be replaced with XXXXX.

My native language is Hebrew. Unfortunately I don't speak neither of the mentioned above.
Thanks for sharing. Will try to be as clear as possible in communications, and watchful for the ways Hebrew as a native language affects the learning and use of English's melting-pot of grammar for future reference, as languages are a bit of a hobby for me....

I really hope that the new major update will be a milestone in amp modeling and take the authenticity of amp modeling to an even higher level.

What? Who brought Debbie Downer to the party?

Reactions: ESW
I'm a really happy FM3 user since december and every upgrade is godlike !
I can't imagine how the sound can be better than this ^^.

The only thing I want to be better is an easier interface on the Fm3/Axe3. I've try many modeler and the FM3 is the best sounding one, but the "hardest" to use yet. It's not that hard, but it's not really user friendly.

Oh and one thing I REALLY want, is a real red color on the footswitch.. The one we can choose now seems really "dark orange" and not really red.
IKR! I got my FM3 and was hooked;
Then 2.0 came out and I had the distinction of finding a bug that they fixed in something ridiculous like 3 days;
Then 3.0 dropped and I could hear and feel the difference as I was being reeled in;
Now we are told we will get a whole new modeling revision designation, Cygnus!
I would change the name to Scorpion, "Get over here!"

Did you just make that up?
Haven't see anything like that from Fractal.

If you have a source for that info, please link to it, otherwise it's just FUD for the sake of nothing but a new ignore-list entry.

Apologies for the harsh, but it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom