Anyone with feedback issues on their Axe FX READ THIS

The Op user name changed
So you would likely have to search under that
The user name was changed while the thread was still active. I'm pretty sure it was deleted...

Anyone can change their own username - I think it's just a display name not the actual user.

Weird. I frequent that forum and haven’t noticed a time traveler who’s been struggling with a 6 year old unit for 10 years.
Was the II XL on 7 string forum I think (edit: the dude was describing my exact issue better than I ever could high-pitched sizzle, shrieking on high gain and all) I don't remember forum posts but the dude said 10 years

Last edited:
There were even more on reddit, I was going to stick with the one I had until I came across the post about the 10-year one, I'm not going through all those forum posts to find it again because it's simply not my problem anymore, but yh that was the one that absolutely made me return the other one, and I was right to do so it turns out.

just wanted to update everyone who tried to help and try help anyone who got a second-hand (or maybe brand new) Axe FX and is having the same problem.

Back
Top Bottom