Anyone Using the Kalthallen IRs?

I think all "free" factory IR's should be replaced. Petrucci IR is the only factory IR I've ever really used, I would like to have more of those if FAS shot more than just that one "petrucci mix"? If it's mixed ir I would love to have the mics seperately in UR.

I use factory kalthallens. If replaced, please make them just a close miked IR, not room mixes.

To save any hurt feelings would it make sense to have the removed cabs available for DL for a couple months?
Then if someone has to have them, knock em self dead?
I have used them, but I've been off in UR land testing, so likely not soon.

Cheers

^Or, keep a link up on the FAS sight for a zip of all the regular/high res cabs, and replace all the stock cabs with ultra res. I'm happy with ANYTHING FAS does though... really.

I've tried working with them and they just don't float my boat. I'm pretty much using OH UltraRes cabs now. Cliff by all means replace away!

I liked the G12T75's but wouldn't miss them terribly. I never used the V30s. If they're in the Kaltallen download pack, chuck 'em! edit: To be clear, I *like* the Kalthallens and use them, but we're all about ultra-res now. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom