Anyone use a MIC with FM9 for YouTube videos?

Nimbas

Inspired
I figured it would work with Input L or something like that - would make it easy to record voice and guitar without another interface.

Anyone doing that? If so what mic do you use?

You’ll want to use a mic that doesn’t require phantom power. ;)

I know what you mean, but I plug a Rode NT1, which uses phantom power, into my Axe-FX, by using a Rolls phantom power adapter to power it.

For the OP, you can use a clean amp block to boost the signal with tube emulation if you want, and the cab block has mic pre emulation. I know there are purists who would clutch their pearls at the thought of plugging a mic into an Axe-FX instead of a dedicated mic pre, but I get good results with it. The fact is the amplification in the Axe-FX is pretty damn good.

Reactions: Rex
I know what you mean, but I plug a Rode NT1, which uses phantom power, into my Axe-FX, by using a Rolls phantom power adapter to power it.

For the OP, you can use a clean amp block to boost the signal with tube emulation if you want, and the cab block has mic pre emulation. I know there are purists who would clutch their pearls at the thought of plugging a mic into an Axe-FX instead of a dedicated mic pre, but I get good results with it. The fact is the amplification in the Axe-FX is pretty damn good.
Yup. It works.

Back
Top Bottom