Anyone giging with an Ultra in the Buffalo area?

G-MAX

If you're giging with an Ultra in or around Buffalo I'd love to come and see what kind of tones you're
able to achieve in a live setting. Thanks!

Thanks for the response Sharkdog. Hope your gig goes well but thats a little too far for me to travel.

G - I figured but had to throw it out there ;)

I'll be at the Buffalo convention center tomorrow for work. Not like that matters.

Hey Brainstem, Play any gigs a little further west? Gotta be somebody playing around Buffalo with an Ultra.

we have some gigs coming up in dansville, ny , about an hour or so away, not sure if that helps, but if you ever want to come and check it out for yourself , rather than just hear it, let me no , weekends are best, pm me if if you would like to test drive it.

I believe I'll be playing with Zappa Plays Zappa in Buffalo on JULY 2ND. I'm using the Axe effects straight into the PA. It should give you a good idea of how it sounds.

Regards, DZ

dweezil zappa said:
I believe I'll be playing with Zappa Plays Zappa in Buffalo on JULY 2ND. I'm using the Axe effects straight into the PA. It should give you a good idea of how it sounds.

Regards, DZ

Can't ask for a better demo than that :D

Hey DZ, Already on my calender. Thursday in the Square; looking forward to it.

Brainstem, thanks for the offer. I already have an Ultra but my bands on hiatus and my wife is going thru
some medical stuff. I've barely been able to touch it. Basically I'm trying to decide whether to go frfr or
power amp/cab. Thanks guys

dweezil zappa said:

Regards, DZ

That was the clincher for me :)

Saw him play at Bluesfest and was convinced.

Back
Top Bottom