Anybody know what date Atomic is up to on CLR wait list?

European customers, how much did your CLR cost in euros? I'm thinking 1000 dollars + 20% VAT would make 1200$ which equals ~870 euros. Shipping included it would be around 900€. Am I wrong here? Ready to order but would like to know the final price.

its 900 and something like 15€.

I payed for mine yesterday but the value hasn't been taken from my account yet. I don't know if there is anykind of currency exchange fee like in paypal :S

just received the tracking number... some more waiting to do.

can anyone from europe tell me how much time they waited after they got the tracking number? and the location.

thanks

its 900 and something like 15€.

I payed for mine yesterday but the value hasn't been taken from my account yet. I don't know if there is anykind of currency exchange fee like in paypal :S

Thanks, I got lucky and found a used one nearby few weeks ago. The more I play the CLR, the more I like it, especially with this new ultrares stuff. Pretty badass.

I sent my reservation request only to be informed they had them in stock. I now have 2 beautiful wedges adorning my studio. They are worth all the hype!

i loose faith to Atomic, i sent several mails to Tom and didn´t get any more response since weeks now - maybe i will change to Mission-Gemini as these guys are helpfull and responsible.

i loose faith to Atomic, i sent several mails to Tom and didn´t get any more response since weeks now - maybe i will change to Mission-Gemini as these guys are helpfull and responsible.
I responded to your PM ASAP. I told you we weren't offering the Neo version in the EU at this point. The other question was about distribution which I didn't have an answer for. If you want to continue this dialog off the forums, let me know but please don't say Atomic is unresponsive to customers because that just plain isn't the case.

Best,

Tom

This above!... And besides the most wonderful tones Ive heard from my Axe FX II thru the CLR pair, The service that I have seen so far from Tom and the guys at Atomic is top Shelf...

Tom is very responsive to customers, seen it on many occasions, myself included. I was on the wait list and it looked like I had been passed over for some reason. Made a mention of it in
a thread on here and got a PM from Tom almost straight away and that was a Saturday morning. Did not take long and I had my invite email.

Fractal, Atomic, Matrix should all be commended on their customer service. All great people which is rare to find these days unfortunately.

Mark

Fractal, Atomic, Matrix should all be commended on their customer service. All great people which is rare to find these days unfortunately.

I agree with Marky. Not sure what it is, but all/most companies, especially those listed here, affiliated with the Axe-FX have outstanding customer service. I have received timely replies from Tom during late hours, weekends, etc...

They customer service is certainly outstanding! I'd not say it's a matter of affiliation with Fractal tho. Besides those firms having many other different customers, there are other companies offering the same quality of service in the same product area.

:)

I responded to your PM ASAP. I told you we weren't offering the Neo version in the EU at this point. The other question was about distribution which I didn't have an answer for. If you want to continue this dialog off the forums, let me know but please don't say Atomic is unresponsive to customers because that just plain isn't the case.

Best,

Tom

i just want to clarify that there has been a missunderstanding we cleard up now and i apologize for my hard reaction,
so everything is fine now, i had a good conversation with Tom now, so again, everything is ok now....................

Back
Top Bottom