Any updates about G3fication of the remaining amps?

The sense of entitlement is strong in this one. I'm always amazed that people will defend even the most rudely mannered demands.

Makes me think of an old one-liner... "Would ya look at the mouth on that gift horse?"

Updates about PROGRESS, not ETA... get it?

'Progress' is more about current state of affairs (compared to sometime before)...

ETA enables you to calculate the... waiting time, therefore you hinted to get the ETA.

What is the ETA on you getting that? Any progress? ;)

I dunno, I guess that just shows how we're all wired differently. I never once thought that progress or enhancements would cease until all the amps were G3'd, you know cause some of them are either rare or hard to come by.

These types of threads often happen here on the forum. Someone asks a question, offers a "suggestion", makes a complaint, etc. Then is taken aback when he receives pushback of one sort or another, and says in effect, "Hey, I was just asking a question! Isn't that what this forum is for? Why shouldn't I be able to express myself, if i want, without people getting annoyed?"

I'm gonna humbly offer a general observation about personal dynamics. It's based on MY personal experience. YMMV, as always.

Every question, suggestion or complaint- whether in an online forum, at a political event, or in a personal relationship- will have consequences for the asker, suggester, or complainer. Always.

If the question is asked thoughtfully, or the suggestion or complaint is expressed carefully and respectfully… it's possible that the consequences will be GOOD ones, for all concerned. This is a win-win situation, and it's generally worth taking pains to create, in the first place.

If the question, suggestion or complaint is made without any consideration of consequences… it's likely to ruffle feathers. If that's your intent… be prepared for consequences. If that's NOT your intent… think first about how best to do it.

Despite what we all might wish…nothing is free. Ever. Ya can't ask, suggest, or complain without some sort of predictable blowback. Thinking about how to do it, before doing it, is time well spent.

Funny thing - this thread is about to hit 50 replies count, and so far there was only one reply from the person who is competent enough to answer my question and fill my curiosity - Cliff. The rest of repliers (minus Chris and those who understood my point - thank you) actually don't know shit about what I'm asking about... and yet it didn't stop them from joining this thread and spilling their flame and hate all over the place.

I guess some people just can't refrain from off-topic...

Last edited:
Funny thing - this thread is about to hit 50 replies count, and so far there was only one reply from the person who is competent enough to answer my question and fill my curiosity - Cliff.
Your curiosity was not filled at all. You hinted for ETA *after* Cliff replied... :geek
You are also complaining Cliff only answered once... ;)

The rest of repliers (minus Chris and those who understood my point - thank you) actually don't know shit about what I'm asking about...
The point was easy to get, therefore the many answers. You are in fact thanking everyone.
IMO, we've all showed much more understanding than you in your OP.

don't know shit
Admittedly, this is your terrain... *tempted to post pic of brown noser*

Cliff answering doesn't have to mean he thinks differently.
He recommends and may even read books like "How to Win Friends and Influence People."
Obviously not my or your cup of tea... ;)

Last edited:
All I have to say is good luck to you sir. If you insist on accusing anyone that is trying help you of spitting flame, and hate, because they didn't give you the answer you wanted to hear, your going to run out of help around here real quick.

And I'm not saying this to be hatful, I'm just stating a fact. You're not always going to get a fulfilling answer, and that's ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not read many threads on this board in a month or so because of the comments people reply with. For some reason today I decieded to read a few theards and this was the first and last one. Good luck all. Enjoy Fractal Junior High...

I have not read many threads on this board in a month or so because of the comments people reply with. For some reason today I decieded to read a few theards and this was the first and last one. Good luck all. Enjoy Fractal Junior High...

perhaps if more people contributed well-thought, friendly comments that move things forward, the good would outweigh the not so good. if everyone runs for cover, the only people left will be the ones who want to cause trouble.

there are a handful here who constantly try to be uplifting and positive, and pose questions rather than accusations to certain types of posts/questions/demands. that's really difficult to do time and time again. it's so easy to say rude things due to anonymity. i've said it before, this is OUR forum and our actions shape it. if we want a "better" experience, then we ourselves need to do it.

that said anyone should be able to reply and disagree with things people say, if done respectfully.

this thread though seems to be another case of "no offense, but [insert offense here]." ;)

Last edited:
one for the twit filter.

Funny thing - this thread is about to hit 50 replies count, and so far there was only one reply from the person who is competent enough to answer my question and fill my curiosity - Cliff. The rest of repliers (minus Chris and those who understood my point - thank you) actually don't know shit about what I'm asking about... and yet it didn't stop them from joining this thread and spilling their flame and hate all over the place.

I guess some people just can't refrain from off-topic...

Back
Top Bottom