Any Guru's out there that can figure this out?

Weird. So it's specific to auto engage. Does the Wah block show that's it's actually bypassing at heel down (block goes greyed out on the grid)?

Does it happen with any other blocks when using auto engage like maybe a pitch/whammy or volume block?
Yep it goes grey and only on the wah block. Craziest thing I’ve ever experienced on this thing

Viewing the preset you posted in FracTool there's a "ghost modifier" on the amp block's input drive with no source selected, and the same thing for volume of a (nonexistent) vol/pan block. I'm not sure if that could cause what you're noticing but it might be worth a try to delete then add the amp block again.

Selecting an input drive source or even just opening then exiting the modifier window might also clear it. If this modifier shows up in the Axe-Edit controllers menu you can verify if it goes away there.

Viewing the preset you posted in FracTool there's a "ghost modifier" on the amp block's input drive with no source selected, and the same thing for volume of a (nonexistent) vol/pan block. I'm not sure if that could cause what you're noticing but it might be worth a try to delete then add the amp block again.

Selecting an input drive source or even just opening then exiting the modifier window might also clear it. If this modifier shows up in the Axe-Edit controllers menu you can verify if it goes away there.
Thanks for the look. Those modifiers are for my main patches. The same happens whether the modifiers are there or not. I think it’s time for a complete system wipe and reinstall to see if that helps. Oddly enough, if I load in FW 19 and my old patches, the modulation goes away.

The odd thing is that there's no source selected for those modifiers, which normally shouldn't be possible. Setting both sources to "none" and exiting the modifier window removes the modifier, usually.

I'd take a minute to see if the two steps I mentioned fix this, before trying a complete reinstall.

Thanks for the look. Those modifiers are for my main patches. The same happens whether the modifiers are there or not. I think it’s time for a complete system wipe and reinstall to see if that helps. Oddly enough, if I load in FW 19 and my old patches, the modulation goes away.
One thought.
Have you tried rebuilding this preset from scratch as a test?

One thought.
Have you tried rebuilding this preset from scratch as a test?
Yes..,the one I posted was from scratch. I’ve tried everything…emergency boot to latest firmware, different cables, pedals, input, you name it. I reinstalled fw15.01 last night (was one of my favorites back in the day) and the issue is non existent. Boggles my mind. Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I’ll play on an earlier FW until 22 comes out, hoping that fixes whatever gremlin is in my machine…or thru my fm3 until the 9 comes along.

Yes..,the one I posted was from scratch. I’ve tried everything…emergency boot to latest firmware, different cables, pedals, input, you name it. I reinstalled fw15.01 last night (was one of my favorites back in the day) and the issue is non existent. Boggles my mind. Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I’ll play on an earlier FW until 22 comes out, hoping that fixes whatever gremlin is in my machine…or thru my fm3 until the 9 comes along.
Thanks, I just did not recall.
I defiantly would engage with Fractal Audio support at this point.

Back
Top Bottom