• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Another buyer really happy with Red Sound FRFR speakers

Dpoirier

Fractal Fanatic
Just wanted to share that I am thoroughly impressed with my new Red Sound ELIS.8 powered speakers. They are small but sturdy and hefty, feel very solid, sound great and are unbelievably loud for an 8" driver. I have used some of the best including FBT, RCF, and several other brands of powered monitors, and these small elis.8 really hit the sweet spot, combining enough power in a small package. They sound strikingly similar to the RCF NX12-SMA that they are replacing (for size and convenience reasons) and the RCF are notorious for being superb powered speakers.

I couldn't find the model I wanted locally in Canada, so I bought directly from Red Sound in Italy. Their CEO (Mirko) was very nice and helped a lot with everything, including a welcome discount.

Note that I have no affiliation with Red Sound other than as a happy customer.

When my CLR's die (knocking on wood) going on 10 yrs with this pair (pre neo version) I'll be taking a very close look at the Red Sound stuff. Looks stellar. I'm in Canada as well.

+1 for another happy Elis.8 user, I went from a head rush to the Elis.8 and while it’s hard to say how flat these are, they have a nice neutral sounding tone and maybe even similar to a cab like tone, I especially like the rocker from flat to tilted depending on sound I want.

It should be noted that these will not sound exactly like a wedge since the angle is not as sharp as a wedge pointing up versus a kicked back amplifier.

Back
Top Bottom