Announcement: Atomic Reactor FR - UPDATED 7/27/09

Re: Announcement: Atomic Reactor FR

Tom King said:
Hey guys, just popping in to say that we are still working hard on the Reactor FR and are every bit as excited to have this available ASAP as you are. Things are progressing a little slower than expected but everything is still moving forward at a decent rate. Just as soon as I have more concrete info, I will post here and update everyone on the list. We should be talking weeks not months for an update but don't sound the alarm if 31 days passes and I haven't nailed it down yet.

Thanks for hanging in there!

-TK

Funny thing is I subscribe to this thread because this it THE thread for the ANNOUNCEMENT of the Atomic Reator FR. And there are so many posts that have nothing to do with the announcement. Every time I get an email when someone posts on this thread, and I think, "YES IT'S HERE!" or real news of some sort. But generally I just get more junk mail. OK enough of my whining. But yes, just rumor until Tom posts again.

blessings and patience to all.

jiagap said:
... and patience to all.

After 6 months and 367 posts, you've certainly demonstrated a level of patience worthy of a response from the creator of this thread. ;)

Tom? Any updates, please?

BlueLotus said:
Quick question (and I know it's probably been answered somewhere in this thread):

With the tweeter volume knob, if you turn it all the way down does it turn the tweeter all the way off? In otherwords, can you use the Fratomic as a conventional guitar poweramp/cab by turning the tweeter off on the Fratomic and then turning the cab sim off on the Axe-Fx? I'm just wondering for recording purposes if on wanted to record the sound from the fratomic with a mic up close.

Thanks.
^
l
l
l
Can you help me here, Tom?

Hmmmm ... I wonder if the announcement will e made at the New York Amp Show, May 9th. I see that both Fractal and Atomic are registered to be there. Be a great place to introduce the midi pedal too.

:D :D :D

Jim

Ooooooh... good eye! I bet they will... Not too far from where Cliff resides!

So, is this Reactor FR a different product from the Reactors currently shown on the main site?

quonsar said:
So, is this Reactor FR a different product from the Reactors currently shown on the main site?
Yes sir... from what I understand, the one currently on the site doesn't have a tweeter... the FRFR will, along with different 12 inch speakers.

quonsar said:
Where you been dude? Glad to see you.

Check out Tom's posts - There is a ton of info on these bad boys.

I'm anticipating this product so much.. I need an amp real soon. I'm still not convinced 1 1x12 is gonna be enough unmiced!

Can't wait for the news :oops: :p

mortega76 said:
quonsar said:
Yes sir... from what I understand, the one currently on the site doesn't have a tweeter... the FRFR will, along with different 12 inch speakers.

Oh, my! Am I glad I didn't spring for that FBT 10" yet!

juliancs said:
I'm anticipating this product so much.. I need an amp real soon. I'm still not convinced 1 1x12 is gonna be enough unmiced!

Can't wait for the news :oops: :p
Are you on the waiting list yet? Gonna be a couple of hundred, me thinks...

I figure we're *close* here. I'd like to hear a 'expected to ship' date.

Actually only say that because I just bought a house, and I'm in a huge world of debt right now. Thus, under Murphy's law, it will come out right when it's the most painful to try to afford the 2 that I've reserved.

electronpirate said:
Thus, under Murphy's law, it will come out right when it's the most painful to try to afford the 2 that I've reserved.
I'm thinking of buying an FBT verve, so under Murphy's law, the Atomic FR will be released the day after... :mrgreen:

Thus, under Murphy's law, it will come out right when it's the most painful to try to afford the 2 that I've reserved.

I got on the list about 1 week or so the after announcement and if I'm too far down to get in on the 1st batch... which I'm assuming you were among the 1st... I'll buy your 2nd one. I like my Verve but I 'think' 'hope' this will be better... keep me in mind... just trying to help a brother out :D :D :D

Cam said:
I got on the list about 1 week or so the after announcement and if I'm too far down to get in on the 1st batch... which I'm assuming you were among the 1st... I'll buy your 2nd one. I like my Verve but I 'think' 'hope' this will be better... keep me in mind... just trying to help a brother out :D :D :D
Cam, it will be really interesting to hear your comparison of the two! Please be sure to post you impressions. :D

Terry.

I got on the list pre-announcement *grin* I anticipated they'd do that so when I got on the MFC list in July, I asked to be put on the FRFR list...when they announced, I verified that with Tom day of...I hope I'm early on the list lol

Back
Top Bottom