And then there were 2-CLR Neo

I get the joke about "Neo" (neodymium) and the movie The Matrix.:)

But to avoid confusion, our Neo CLRs are assembled in Atomic's CT facility with a USA made proprietary driver. Both low and high frequency drivers are replaced with neodymium components and custom firmware. The end result sounds exactly the same and has all the performance characteristics of the original ferrite driver CLRs.

Best,

Tom

Any idea yet whether the Neo CLRs will make it to Europe, Tom? I would upgrade mine in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Got my 2 regular actives today. Not ready for full review until 3 gigs this weekend. But in studio side by side with my k12's, very positive so far. Much smoother on top end. I thought about the NEO but couldnt justify price right now. I'll just keep working out...lol.

I just received my 2nd Neo a couple days ago. My rig will not be back together until after this weekend so I have only run recorded music through them as of today. They sound absolutely wonderful in my situation.

The weight of the CLR's or any monitor was definitely a concern for me. When my name came up on the wait list Tom actually called me knowing my concerns and informed me of the Neo's about to be released. How is that for customer service? I could not be happier! Tom King, you rock!

I cannot wait to get the rig up again and put these through the paces with the Axe.

Back
Top Bottom