Wish Ampeg VH140C

Man, it would be sick for us death metal heads if Fractal modeled this head! It’s solid state and the VH stands for variable harmonic, because of the rich solid state distortion it provides. It should in theory be easy to model because it is 100% solid state, but sounds absolutely amazing for 90s death metal tones (Dying Fetus, Suffocation, Cannibal Corpse, etc)

Dunno about death metal, but I really love guitar sound on Kamelot's One Cold Winter's Night dvd, it was probably this amp. Very juicy sound.

I'm about to sell this actual amp and found this thread. Anyone got something setup that's nailing this sound? Where is this 6505 amp? I am not seeing it in the picker. Sorry if this is a dumb question

I'm about to sell this actual amp and found this thread. Anyone got something setup that's nailing this sound? Where is this 6505 amp? I am not seeing it in the picker. Sorry if this is a dumb question
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fractal-audio-amp-models-pvh-6160-block-“block-letter”-evh-5150-peavey-6505.114607/

Back
Top Bottom