Amp sim requests

gchirag, step away from the caffeine and no one will get hurt :eek:

kidding ;) . I don't think it's a matter of sending him money. When he gets the itch for new amps, we'll see new amps :cool:

gchirag said:
Most amps are in the Axe-Fx. Only the monster Savage 120 is missing.

I list down why it's unique,

Raw tone,
Very versatile,
Requires no boost for gain as the gain is monster and it has boost switch built it,
Dark tone,

It has a rough/smooth switch for smooth lead playing,
It's overall unique and has it's own character.

Maybe Scarr could also contemplate on this idea.

SUP? :D

+ 1 million

I would absolutely love to see the Engl Savage 120 modeled in the Axe.
Channel 3 and 4,,,but if I had to pick, it would most definitely be channel 4. The Powerball sim is great,,but the Savage (and its KT88'S) just eats the Powerball for breakfast in the real world.

I'm BEGGING you,,Please, Please, Please Cliff ,,,,

AND
I have the the schematic :eek: :cool:

and If i had the cash right now, I'd even ship you my Savage 120 to study also. ;)
roomstuff1002.jpg

Do I need to e-mail the Schematic to you Cliff? or PM it?,,post it?,,,, whatever it takes I'm in :D as I would really love to see this happen

MOSHON
DAVE

What's up with the granny 1960's high chair Dave (with a cushion to top it off)? ;)

Great setup though.... :D

And +1 on the Savage... not to be confused with Randy "Macho Man" Savage!!!

savchamp.jpg

mortega76 said:
What's up with the granny 1960's high chair Dave (with a cushion to top it off)? ;)

Great setup though.... :D

And +1 on the Savage... not to be confused with Randy "Macho Man" Savage!!!

savchamp.jpg

Hey, thanks brother,,
and again please, please, please on the Savage Cliff

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah the chair....I had took a pic of an old man figure in it just before this one as an inside joke I sent to someone about how i'm gonna get old and grey and wither away by the time I am able to fix a particular singers voice :roll: in some tracks that were given to me :mrgreen: .

this better :cool: :D
100_0850.jpg

MOSHON
DAVE

There is a good news.

I told Cliff about Engl Savage 120 to be modelled as it's unique amongst other amps in the world.

Cliff told me to provide an accurate Schematic, then it will be modeleed. Too many in-accurates schematics are floating around on the web which is not good.

A company which deals with Schematics only has been notified by me to provide a ultra accurate schemantic of the Engl Savage 120.

We have to remember modelling this amp will be a little tricky for Cliff as the lead can be combined with the other 2 channels, plus it has lead boost, rough/smooth switch so this amp is very versatile and unique.

I'm waiting for a email so maybe the schematic is being made ultra accurate as the person knows amps inside out.

:D

This is a very special amp. I want it to be modelled properly meaning it's versatility including the switches which change the tone radhically. each turn of the knob changes the tones regardless of other amps such as Marshall etc.

Ritchie Blackmoore even uses this amp.

Engl Savage 120 Preamp:
4 channels, Clean, Crunch 1, Crunch 2, Lead, 2 EQs, Sensitivity switch, Bright switch, 2 FX loops (both parallel to serial adjustable), Lead Boost, Contour switch, Rough/Smooth switch plus Hi Balance control, 5 x ECC 83 preamp tubes.

Clean and Crunch 1 can be combined together so can Crunch 2 and Lead be combined. We would need Crunch 2 and it's Lead channel to be modelled seperately and then together also because on the amp you can combine the 2 channels as it's has 2 Seperate EQs to create huge monster sound.

Channel 4 which is channel lead will have to be modelled seperately because it's lead channel is altogether a much heavier sound then the lead channel in Crunch 2.

So it will be Crunch 2, lead 2, channel 4 lead. With all the depth, smooth/rough and lead boost switches. We cannot ignore the versatility otherwise it won't be a proper modelled Savage 120.

Master Section is:

Presence A/B, Master A/B, Depth Boost, 120 watts (1 x ECC 83, 2 x 6550 power amp tubes) ECS tube protection

Hey Mosh,

Is your schematic ultra accurate, The amp has 6550 tubes don't forget.

Plus we want the versatility to be modelled including all the switches and combining the crunch 2 with lead and channel 4 with boost etc and all that.

Just email Cliff. I'm waiting for a Schematic from a proper Schematic company as many schematics floating around on the net arn't accurate at all. Cliff is ready to model the head as he told me only if the schematic is accurate meaning ultra accurate. :)

Hey Moshon,

Is you'r schematic ultra accurate as Cliff will only model the amp head if it's ultra accurate.

We want the versatility of the amp to be modelled.

gchirag said:
Hey Mosh,

Is your schematic ultra accurate
, The amp has 6550 tubes don't forget.

Plus we want the versatility to be modelled including all the switches and combining the crunch 2 with lead and channel 4 with boost etc and all that.

Just email Cliff. I'm waiting for a Schematic from a proper Schematic company as many schematics floating around on the net arn't accurate at all. Cliff is ready to model the head as he told me only if the schematic is accurate meaning ultra accurate. :)

Sup?
I just sent a PM asking where He would like the schematic sent :cool:

AFAIK,, my schematic is legit bro, and complete with the control circuit on page 2 (I have a few others too, Fireball, E530,E335,,,and waiting for an E570 )

Umm yep,,sure does,,.....points to previous pics :p I just re-tubed mine not to long ago :mrgreen:

MOSHON
DAVE

Hey Mohson,

Sounds good to me, i know you know the amp as you have it.

This amp is the amp for Metal even Ritchie Blackmoore uses it.

I just hope and pray that this amp gets modelled soon.
Every amp is modelled from Fenders, Marshalls, Mesa, but the Engl Savage 120 is the most brutal and unique amp amongst any amp in the world due to it's versatility and tone. I'm happy that Cliff is ready to model though as soon he has the Schematic.

Cliff has given me the e-mail address where the schematic is to be posted. I attach the e-mail address now.

Hi Bro,

Please send the schematic to admin@fractalaudio.com

Cliff's email address man.

Cliff has been convinced as his ready to model the amp as soon as he gets the Schematic.

No one else is ready to model this amp because i can tell it's a bit longer to model then a Marshall Plexi etc.

I've sent the Schematic of the Engl Savage 120 amp head. Engl provided it directly to me.

So Cliff can now model the amp head.

Back
Top Bottom