AMP recommendations!!! Line 6 L3T anyone???

TakaraGold

Experienced
has anyone seen these in action??? And the correct question would be, has anyone tried one with the AxeFx??? The look nice, they have some pretty nice features, and they should be FRFR. I really need to take a decision with whick I amp I should buy, asap! Was considering an Atomic Reactor active amp, or an RCF. Got around 700us maybe a bit more. What would you reccomend????

They just got these at my guitar center and I might bring the AXEFX down to try them. They are super expensive speakers, the one they had was $1200 which is basically the same price as a Mackie HD1531. I went to Sam Ash the other day and tested the YAMAHA, JBL, QSC, and EV's. The unanimous winner between all those was the EV LIVEX 12. It was the cheapest at $599 and by far sounded the best over the others. The 2 guys at Sam ash, my, brother and me all without talking between each other instantly liked the EV's the best. The QSC's K12 and K10's were by far the worst sounding of the bunch and I went in looking to buy those because of many people recommending them on the board.

has anyone seen these in action??? And the correct question would be, has anyone tried one with the AxeFx??? The look nice, they have some pretty nice features, and they should be FRFR. I really need to take a decision with whick I amp I should buy, asap! Was considering an Atomic Reactor active amp, or an RCF. Got around 700us maybe a bit more. What would you reccomend????

Haven't seen one in person but Another $400 or so and your in RCF and soon to be released Atomic and Matrix territory, personally I would hold off a little longer.

Back
Top Bottom