AlbertA Appreciation Thread

shasha

Fractal Fanatic
OK, this forum is clearly one of the best resources for any device I've ever come across. It's great because there is a distinct lack of stupidity and immaturity that seems to infest most boards on the planet. Collectively it's more of a team effort and support system than anything I've ever seen.

But even as great as anyone is here there are a few people that stand head and shoulders above the crowd in anything in life....there are a lot of people on here that get a lot of recognition as well and it's well deserved.

After spending a while on this forum though the one person to me that is criminally underappreciated is AlbertA. The wiki alone is enough to warrant consideration for MVFM (most valuable forum member), but the utilities that he's written have become staples of how I use the AxeFX and without them things would be a hell of a lot more difficult.

So even though I don't know you personally I would like to give you a big Thank You for all the contributions and amazing work that you continuously share with the members here!

I was going to add my blanket agreement 'till I hit the previous post. AlbertA, you're OK but I don't know about the ass part.

I'm still enjoying your "Muppets" patch. By going through all your settings I've learned new ways of setting up my own presets. You are parametrically gifted and I thank you.

Back
Top Bottom