A little something new from XiTone Cabs

Wouldn't it be cool to have the chassis angled at the bottom and on the top too? So you'll have the speaker more upward and the axe fx' display and panel would be easier accessible?[emoji4]

Interesting thought.... A retractable tilt foot in the bottom of the cab solves the tilt issue, albeit in a different way of course.

I guess the matrix unit would have to be mounted horizontally instead to able to do that :)

yep, very true.

I Think it could be cool.. It's so annoying when you have to bend down to work on the axe and see the display. And Of course the sound is better too when the speaker is angled :)

I Think it could be cool.. It's so annoying when you have to bend down to work on the axe and see the display. And Of course the sound is better too when the speaker is angled :)

I agree... angles are always preferred when you can have them for sure!

That looks great, then again so do all your other products.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank You for your kind comments! I really appreciate it!

I ordered one! Can't wait to putt my XL in it's space! Looks awesome and I'm pretty sure it will sound stellar too! Great design here Mick!!

Joining the XiTone-Axe custom build club as well -thanks Mick for a flawless transaction (wish all custom gear purchases were that painless). Santa's bringin' daddy a brand new cab. :D

Back
Top Bottom