a little help would be greatly appreciated

drsts

Inspired
i have tried to wade through a lot of info here on the forums and youtube, etc. my issue may be simple, but seemingly not for me.

i have been trying to use Al's great fractool program.

- got it loaded on my mac and have figured how to get a preset from the exchange on my unit.
- in trying to use danny danzi's new vh presets, i learned that his supplied cab must be used or
the preset is silent even when the unit lights show that input is coming in via my playing.

- i can find the appropriate cabs to use in the cab exchange and even have downloaded said cabs
and dragged them into the preset. alas, still no sound
- i have saved the preset and when i come back to it, everything looks great.

- i am afraid i am not able to follow some of the tutorials (not a strength of mine) so i am not sure if there is
an easy solution. i would love to try some of these great presets but not sure how to clear this hurdle.

thanks so much in advance

i have tried to wade through a lot of info here on the forums and youtube, etc. my issue may be simple, but seemingly not for me.

i have been trying to use Al's great fractool program.

- got it loaded on my mac and have figured how to get a preset from the exchange on my unit.
- in trying to use danny danzi's new vh presets, i learned that his supplied cab must be used or
the preset is silent even when the unit lights show that input is coming in via my playing.

- i can find the appropriate cabs to use in the cab exchange and even have downloaded said cabs
and dragged them into the preset. alas, still no sound
- i have saved the preset and when i come back to it, everything looks great.

- i am afraid i am not able to follow some of the tutorials (not a strength of mine) so i am not sure if there is
an easy solution. i would love to try some of these great presets but not sure how to clear this hurdle.

thanks so much in advance

You have to load the .syx cab files in an user slot. Then go to the cab block in the preset and select the user slot you loaded the cab file into. Screen Shot 2016-07-24 at 17.25.09.png

Back
Top Bottom