A little 3.0 taste.

wow you sound just like Johnson, singing. oh ohh you were on guitar, doooooo, great as always, miss the gain though.

Nicely done Mark! I just need to template up a paragraph of superlatives to cut and paste every time you post a clip. Save on the typing!;)

You in So Cal yet?

Nicely done Mark! I just need to template up a paragraph of superlatives to cut and paste every time you post a clip. Save on the typing!;)

You in So Cal yet?

Thanks Dude! Just waiting for my house to sell here...it's showing well :)

Mark

headbanger.gif

Sounds excellent! Now you gotta finish it so we can hear that HBE ripping out some Angus licks for the solo!

Last edited:
Sounds excellent! Now you gotta finish it so we can hear that HBE ripping out some Angus licks for the solo!

Ya, I'll learn the rest of the song later today and try to finish it up :)

Mark

I got to hear this! Sucks that all audio streaming is blocked at work. I'm sure it sounds amazing. I want to hear this knock!!!

For whatever reason, I can't get to that file. Anyone have a direct download link? Mark?

Just WOW & thx! :)
Starting to hear some better stuff lately, instead of the oversaturated clips (generally, I mean; your oversaturated stuff was always great ;-)

hey Mark is this the version of 3.0 with the "knock" or is this pre "knock"? lol

If you have good speakers or loud car stereo, play the clip, turn it up loud...then tell me :)

Knock, knock.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom