A light interlude... Sail Away

UnsungHeroGuitars

Fractal Fanatic
Recorded this at yesterday's rehearsal.

We've been asked if we could do this song for an upcoming Wedding - love the tune, so we had a go. In fact, we were enjoying it so much, I got the iPhone out and caught a few angles!

JP6 through AxeFX II - just a simple acoustic tone and recorded direct from our old skool Mackie 1642 mixer.

So yeah, a light interlude in between all the incredible shred / jazz recordings all you guys kindly put up! :D

Last edited:
Man I like that a lot. Great atmosphere and y'all didn't try to turn it into a burner. Compliments to you and your bandmates.

Thank you John :)

The song's atmosphere was one of things that I was keen to try and emulate, Wasn't sure if we could, but it's worked out nicely.

Oh and yes, it was very easy to keep things contained - the song just speaks for itself. Besides which, we've burnt enough songs as it is! :D I'll need to keep the piano guy reeled in though because it will be a Richard Clayderman type solo in no time! :lol

Why thank you Joe, that's very kind
thumbsup.gif

...coming to a town near you soon - with a lot of luck!
biggrin.gif

You've got a great voice! The whole song had a really cool chill vibe . I Liked it a lot, you guys are pros

Back
Top Bottom